• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Received CCJ from Lowell HELP !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Received CCJ from Lowell HELP !

Ok thanks I'll get on with that tonight and post tomorrow and email tonight.

Comment

All done , emailed the 4 pdf,s printed copies and post them in the morning recorded delivery of course .
      My amended defence I'll take to the court myself on Friday if its needed !!
      Thanks for all your hard work [MENTION=6]Amethyst[/MENTION] :0)

Comment

Originally posted by Marra2 View Post
        My amended defence I'll take to the court myself on Friday if its needed !!
        May I ask you for the fourth (and final ) time have you checked with the court to see if the Claimant has paid the hearing fee since you say the deadline for this was in August?

it's a claim for £558.56 so they will have made a commercial decision on whether to invest money in paying an agent to turn up at the hearing.

If they haven't paid the hearing fee make sure you bring that to the DJ's attention in case he's in the mood to strike out their claim and would prefer to hang it on a procedural issue rather than agree with a Defendant on a legal point (SB) and/or allow late admission of an Amended Defence.

Let's hope they won't turn up but they've not told the court to rely on their written evidence only in their WS.

Di

Comment

Received my date for court 14th October !
          You've previously posted that the hearing is listed for 14th October so why would you be going to court this Friday?

Di

Comment

Originally posted by Diana M View Post
            You've previously posted that the hearing is listed for 14th October so why would you be going to court this Friday?

Di
            Delivering documents by hand??

Comment

Yes delivering documents by hand, I'll ring the court today and let you know.

Comment

Yes they've paid it !

Comment

Just got notice of discontinuance from solicitors I'll attach it later.
                  Many many thanks to [MENTION=6]Amethyst[/MENTION] [MENTION=87380]Diana M[/MENTION] [MENTION=55034]nemesis45[/MENTION]
                  So happy thank you !

Comment

well done

Comment

Many many thanks to @Amethyst @Diana M @nemesis45
                      So happy thank you !
                      Superb Marra Well Done!!!:juge:

nem

Comment

So happy thank you !
                        Excellent news!

I'm so happy for you

Since they've discontinued a week before the Trial they'll get a refund of their hearing fee so not all bad from their perspective.

Di

Comment

https://goo.gl/photos/yVnxKHz9Q5v3zVHBA
                          Link to notice all I can do from my phone.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                          See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                          X