• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Excel parking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excel parking

Hi i recently got a pcn notice because the driver did not pay for a parking ticket which was stupid of them but now i have had a pcn charge of £100 or £60 if paid sooner. They were parked there for 33mins do they have the power to charge so much ? Surely this is not deemed as losses?
    It was in peel centre in stockport.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Last edited by mystery1; 29th March 2016, 21:15:PM.
    Tags: None

Re: Excel parking

Thread moved to parking forum.

Tagging [MENTION=5354]mystery1[/MENTION]

Comment

I assume this was placed on the vehicle ? If so, wait for the notice to keeper to arrive via post between 28 & 56 days and then appeal

Dear Sirs,

I, as registered keeper, wish to invoke your appeals procedure. The driver did not see the signs.

Yours etc

Once rejected file an intent to appeal with https://www.theias.org/userguide/article/57 without naming or otherwise indicating who was driving. Let me know when they reply to that and what with.

In the meantime current pictures of the signs would be helpful. (leave the date/timestamp on on the camera)

M1

Comment

I have recieved the pcn through the post.
        I shall get picture soon as thanks

Comment

Remember not to disclose the drivers identity at any time as it's much harder for a driver to win an appeal than a registered keeper.

:okay:

M1

Comment

Hi Richardgreaves

May I ask what date the said parking contravention happened? I too have received one through the post and I know why a ticket wasn't bought and this may help you if it was the same date.

regards

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X