• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Urgent advise needed !1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent advise needed !1

Hi sharon

Thanks for your response

so Barclays are refusing to send a copy of the credit agreement at all ? So far overtime i request the agreement i am sent the same letter as above stating my balance and paid amount. no agreement has been provided.

Think that letter needs responding to with something a little bit firmer regarding the requirements of the consumer credit act. i have done this and received the response attached please see below

Is the loan in your name or ex's name ? the loan is in my name

You could also send a subject access request to Barclays. I did this a year ago and received statements of what had been paid and very little else. from my understanding this relates to a lona in 2005 and only shows payments i have made through the DMP, no agreement or any other documents

Do you know of any training courses they were doing? No i am not aware of any training courses he was doing whilst with me .

Please advise what i should do next to resolve this mess.

Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X