• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Appeal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appeal

Would it be allowed to make an appeal on a section 9 judge,s judgment if not in one,s favour?
    that is in family court Holborn.
    Tags: None

Re: Appeal

Its about property matter. I am the applicant,s brother in law and i might loose my property to her because she lived there for 14 years and claiming to be her matrimonial home.
    we have already been in final and waiting for judgement.

Comment

Re: Appeal

Originally posted by seroj View Post
      Its about property matter. I am the applicant,s brother in law and i might loose my property to her because she lived there for 14 years and claiming to be her matrimonial home.
      we have already been in final and waiting for judgement.
      Hello Seroj

Please explain the facts in enough detail but concisely too to keep to the important parts. Please explain your interest in the property, how is this your property, did you purchase it for instance? Then also do the same with the applicant, for instance why has she lived in your property for 14 years? Is she paying you rent to live in what she calls 'the matrimonial home'? Why do you thin you'll lose the property? Some details about the property too. Are there are children living in the property or affected? Are there any special factors, ie someone has disability etc? On your basic facts she does not have ownership but may have an interest if she has financially contribute to the home, it seems unlikely you'll lose the property. What advice did your lawyer give you initially and current?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X