• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

bw legal / Excel Parking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bw legal / Excel Parking

Any help would be much appreciated.
    I received a PCN from Excel Parking back in Sept 2015, for claiming to not have purchased a valid ticket.

I did buy a ticket, but due to having my daughter with me and loud noises coming from the P&D machine I thought I entered my registration details. When I pressed the button to obtain the ticket, nothing happened, loud noises where coming from the machine, so before it gobbled my money up, I just entered any two letters and the ticket came out.

I appealed and it was rejected. So its gone from £60 to £100, now I have had a letter from BW Legal chasing for £154. Looks like £54 has been added for their letter?

Do I log a further dispute with them, do I ignore them? Do I pay?

Thanks in advance.
    Tags: None

Re: bw legal / Excel Parking

Are you still in time to appeal to THEIAS ?

M1

Comment

Hi, the IAS turned down my appeal.
      They didn't answer and questions I threw at them, neither did their reply look professional. I thought it was a reply sent back by Excel to be honest.
      So I've passed that stage. The options I had were to pay at £60, or appeal and if I appealed and it was rejected they required £100. Now it's moved up to £154 via BW Legal.

I asked for photo's of the P&D boards in Welsh. And I was given them in English.

Comment

I'd probably ignore at that stage unless a court caim arrives.

M1

Comment

At any point would you suggest I pay or propose a plan with them?
          I would rather it go to court as I purchased a ticket, but obviously them will say its my fault for not entering the correct details into the machine.

Comment

I wouldn't pay personally but it's a personal decision only you can make.

M1

Comment

If anyone needs my help I am willing to offer advice. Check out my profile I am legally qualified.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X