Thread: Stevenson Drake - DMP / Reclaim Firm

• Display

Site Owner

Mentions
    1763 Post(s)

Default Stevenson Drake - DMP / Reclaim Firm

Currently marked as under investigation by the MOJ

Business Name: Stevenson Drake Ltd Address: The Heath Business Park (C140)
    Town/City: Runcorn Postcode: WA7 4QX County: Cheshire
    Trading Names: Accident Claims Assistance, Refund My Bank Charges, Right Solictor, Help Me Out Sectors: Financial products/services, Personal Injury Authorisation Number: CRM28165
    Stevenson Drake Ltd is being investigated by the Claims Management Regulator under Regulation 35 of the Compensation (Claims Management Services) Regulations 2006.

FCA Licence ' LAPSED'

Firm Name: Stevenson Drake Limited
    Interim Permissions Reference Number: 645875
    Current status: Lapsed

Website 'undergoing maintenance'
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2016-03-07 10_03_47-Debt Solutions - Debt Management - IVA - FTVA _ Stevenson Drake.jpg  
    “We may not win by protesting, but if we don’t protest we will lose. If we stand up to them, there is always a chance we will win.” Hetty Bower

Any advice I provide is given without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Find Solicitors offering fixed fees on our sister site - JustBeagle.com

Site Owner

Mentions
    1763 Post(s)

Default Re: Stevenson Drake - DMP / Reclaim Firm

The also run a couple other websites

Right Solicitor .co .uk

We comply with Rule 9 of the Solicitors Code of Conduct 2011, published by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Any solicitor that is introduced to you is independent, who will provide you with impartial and confidential advice.

Right Solicitor is a trading name of Stevenson Drake Ltd, registered in England and Wales, company registration number 07496955. Registered office: 1 Royal Court; Gadbrook Park; Northwich; Cheshire; CW9 7UT. Stevenson Drake Ltd is regulated by the Claims Management Regulator in respect of regulated claims management activities. Our reference is recorded on the website www.justice.gov.uk/claims-regulation.

* Fee payable if case is not pursued at client’s request after the 14 day cooling off period.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2016-03-07 10_09_01-Right Solicitor - Free Legal Advice from UK Solicitors.jpg  
    “We may not win by protesting, but if we don’t protest we will lose. If we stand up to them, there is always a chance we will win.” Hetty Bower

Any advice I provide is given without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Site Owner

Mentions
    1763 Post(s)

And their Reclaim Bank Charges / missold packaged accounts page ( REFUNDMYBANKCHARGES )

0843 005 9239*
    *Calls cost 5p per minute plus your phone company's access charge

6.2. Our Success Fee in the event of You receiving Compensation is 36% (inclusive of VAT where applicable) of the Compensation. For example: (i) If Your Creditors pay You £2000 the Success Fee would be £720 (ii) if Your Debts(s) are reduced by £1500 the Success Fee would be £540. There may be circumstances in which the Compensation consists only of reducing Your Debts or arrears and in such circumstances You would still have to pay the Success Fee.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2016-03-07 10_10_30-Claim for mis-sold bank packages _ Refund my bank charges.jpg  

Site Owner

Mentions
    1763 Post(s)

As a result of an investigation, the Claims Management Regulator has imposed a financial penalty of £10,000 on Stevenson Drake Ltd.

Stevenson Drake Ltd was found in breach of the following Conduct of Authorised Persons Rules 2014:

General Rule 2 - A business shall conduct itself responsibly overall including, but not limited to, acting with professional diligence and carry out the following:
    d) Maintaining appropriate records and audit trails.
    e) Take all reasonable steps in relation to any arrangement with third parties to confirm that any referrals, leads or data have been obtained in accordance with the requirements of the legislation and Rules.

Client Specific Rule 8 – Where business is introduced to a solicitor, the business must not act in a way that puts the solicitor in breach of the rules governing solicitors’ conduct.
    https://www.claimsregulation.gov.uk/details.aspx/28165