• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

smart parking ticket

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smart parking ticket

hi looking for any help
    parked in a disabled bay at asda forgot to show my blue badge and came back to a parking ticket.
    Just lost my mam 4 days ago and my head all over the place sorting things out .
    any help how to proceed
    thanks
    Last edited by chuck37; 5th March 2016, 10:24:AM.
    Tags: None

Re: smart parking ticket

In the circumstances, take the blue badge and receipt if you have it to the store and speak to the MANAGER.

If that fails we can appeal.

M1

Comment

no joy with that m1

Comment

Did you speak to the manager or just the help desk?

If all else fails speak to the boss, mentioning that are disabled and you expected some additional provisions because of your blue badge which legislation expects businesses to give.

CEO detail

Comment

Dear Sirs,

I, as registered keeper, wish to invoke your appeals procedure. The driver was a genuine customer and there was a valid blue badge holder in the vehicle at the time .

It is noted that your notice to keeper is fundamentally flawed when compared to PoFA 2102 schedule 4 para 98.

Should you reject my appeal please supply a popla code.

Yours etc

M1

Comment

is that all i need to put in appeal letter m1
            thanks

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X