• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Please Help!! Llord claim and set aside..due Tues!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help!! Llord claim and set aside..due Tues!!

Hi all. Please help asap ? 😕

Llord sent Forms for legal case for damages. I filed dispute as stacks of evidence to show place was undamaged.

The forms turned up with my name..and my mums as gurantor- addresed to us both...on one set of forms...and one envelope addressed to us together.

Dispute filed but Llord filed judgement back against my mum saying SHE had not responded on time.

Believe LLord filed these forms alone because a solicitor would have sent us a form each.

According to Katherines house northampton court...forms were sent to mine and my mums address....If that is true since we never got either of those....Why would LLord or whoever...also send one set of forms with both our names on and in one envelope addressed to us both as a singular case almost.

Asking to be set aside..but must do right away..today..as Landlord filed for money immi...meaning a warrant could be served soon.

Is it a defence to say the One set of forms were sent as one..in One envelope to us both ? I really believe if forms had been sent to us both..We would have each had a letter in post (with a form each) but we did not..neither of us - despite being told they'd been served....I mean who serves a joint form with both our names on the letter ?

Thank you anyone!! ☺
    Last edited by thaicat; 6th March 2016, 13:18:PM. Reason: change title
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X