• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

CCJs outstanding against the Banks - Investigation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CCJs outstanding against the Banks - Investigation

This could be extremely embarrassing for the Banks, what with the current squeeze and their attempt to adopt the moral high ground over the whole bank charges issue. I think that it shows an astounding lack of respect for the Court system and I'm surprised that more people haven't applied for Enforcement of their Judgements.

RE: the lack of respect for the Courts, WHY are Courts standing for it? Even a District Judge has absolute authority over the Banks in matters of this nature and can find in Contempt. There is a case going on over at CAG where a woman has had the Court issue an Order for disclosure with specific documents included and the Bank has not responded!!! (The bank is the litigant). For the SECOND TIME in the same case, the Defendant has had to submit the "Embarrassed" holding Defence, and the final hearing is very soon. And yet - the Bank are not found in Contempt... a sole Litigant most certainly WOULD be found so, if THEY screwed up like this...

Tom
    I will not provide support by Private Message under any circumstances. This is for your protection and mine. Any advice I give is my own opinion and carries no legal weight. Check it before you use it!
    Over £1200 claimed in several actions against several organisations.

Comment

Halifax Bank PLC 455 Unsatisfied CCJs from 02/04/02 to 11/07/07 Totaling a value of £816032
      Last edited by Tools; 29th April 2008, 02:31:AM.
      Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Total Results - ALL BANKS - up to 3rd March 2008 - UNSATISFIED CCJS

So how many of these ARE bank charges claims caught up in the waiver ? How many are hardship claims stuck in the system ?
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Incredible how LLoyds TSB have gained over half a million pounds in the interim period.
          It would be fascinating to know how many of these are claims caught in the waiver.
          "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Im intrigued as to how Lloyds have considerable judgements recorded against them during the interim period. This suggests to me that the judgements recorded after the stay was put in place are nothing to do with bank charges, or am I missing something

Comment

If a Judgement is obtained then the waiver is ineffective. Judgement supersedes waivers simply because the Court is aware of the waiver and awarded Judgement in spite of it, on its own authority. I still would like to discuss my points above... WHY are the courts tolerating the banks' lack of respect, and WHY are more people not applying for Enforcement of their Judgement?

Tom
              I will not provide support by Private Message under any circumstances. This is for your protection and mine. Any advice I give is my own opinion and carries no legal weight. Check it before you use it!
              Over £1200 claimed in several actions against several organisations.

Comment

The only people that can answer that Stoney are the Courts and the Claimants.

That is one of the reasons we have appealed for anyone with a case number showing in the lists to contact us. We need to know exactly what stage the cases are at before we can consider any further action. Any claim numbers that can be identified by either members or guests, here or on other forums would be greatly appreciated.

Surely someone must be on that list? Obviously it goes without saying your personal details will be treated as private all we need is contact with the person and details of their claim.

Pleeeeeeeeeease
                Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

Comment

When we got the first bunch through I went through the CAG lists of claims and found ummm zero matches.
                  #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

I had this discussion with Tools some time ago. Unless we know the reason that the Claimant has not enforced their judgment, we are no nearer knowing if this is an abuse of the Courts by the banks or simple ignorance of procedure by the Claimants. Hard to credit of course, that all 531 Claimants would not know how to enforce a judgment, but why else would they just sit unsatisfied?

Comment

I remember the conversation and we discussed contacting the individual Courts with a list of claim numbers, however, as these cases were not `publicly heard` then no details were forthcoming from the Courts. That is why it important we get the information from the original Claimant if possible. This now rests in the hands of the people that matter.........you.........the claimants.

Comment

attachments readded at beginning of thread - will redo tables shortly.
                        #staysafestayhome

Comment

Added PDF versions of the November 2007 results.

Comment

Hi

I'm sorry if this sounds like I'm trying to teach my grandmother to suck eggs.

But has anyone written to the courts to ask there opinion as to the banks conduct in ignoring the courts rulings in relation to this?

Surely this consitutes contempt of court and leaves me wondering how the individual courts/judges feel about this.

Shooter
                            Education is a fine thing Just so long as you can afford to live whist studying!!

Comment

May 2008

Supplied as attached

AbbeyNational_May08_Beagles.pdf

BankoScotland_May08_Beagles.pdf

BarclaysPlc_May08_Beagles.pdf

Clydesdale_May08_Beagles.pdf

HBOS_May008_Beagles.pdf

HSBC_May08_Beagles.pdf

HalifaxPlc_May08_Beagles.pdf

Lloyds_May08_Beagles.pdf

Natwest_May08_Beagles.pdf

RoyalBankofScotland_May08_Beagles.pdf

YorkshireBank_May08_Beagles.pdf
                              #staysafestayhome

Comment

Citi Financial (thanks Panther)
                                Attached Files
                                #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X