• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Unknown CCJ on Credit Report....Help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unknown CCJ on Credit Report....Help!

Hi

I have just seen my credit file from Experian and have seen I have a CCJ I know nothing about as I don't recall having any paperwork in relation for this.

What should I do?
    Tags: None

Re: Unknown CCJ on Credit Report....Help!

Good evening, welcome LB.

We will needs to have more details on what the debt was.

When was the judgement awarded?
    Who was the claimant.
    It may help you to check The Registry Trust that keeps records of all judgements this is trust online, you will need to search current address and any previous ones , there is a small charge for each address searched.

You can apply to the court to have the judgement set aside ( Court Form N244 application fee £155.00),

nem

Comment

Re: Unknown CCJ on Credit Report....Help!

HI Nemesis45

I've emailed the court to ask this info, as I have none.

I don't know who or what it's from, when the judgement was awarded!?

I've paid £4 for the The Registry Trust check and only gained a Ref Number.

Can't even think what this debt might be from!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X