• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

defaults .need advice ,

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• defaults .need advice ,

Hi everyone looking for some advice . i checked my credit report yesterday to see a 2 british gas defaults . account start date 7/9/11 only problem i was away working then didn't leave till 30/9/11 and can get proof of this .. so i moved in to the property on 1/10/11 , for 8 weeks moved out to my dad on 2/12/11 as was heavily pregnant with my disabled son . got a council house on 21/4/12 , anyway i called bitish gas to see why i have been defaulted as i had no knowledge of this account even being in my name , i never set it up . they don't even have my correct name extra letters added on . so brattish gas has me there till june 12 , which i wasn't . the account shows it was paid june/july (i never paid it) they have a record of mr ---- moving in to the property in june . default date 12/12 . id like to know where i stand on this . all british gas have said is we will call it from debt agency and get a bill for ur 8 weeks there . and remove defaults . so any way i called them back today to ask for a copy off the agreement and that i would like to know who set this account up . and he has put it to bg fraud section . so will this default be removed? and where do i stand with not setting the account up and my details given out with out my consent . the only reason i can think its the landlord opened my doctors apps . as my mail was still going there . any help would be great thank you all for reading
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X