• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Check Medical Doctor's Qualification

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check Medical Doctor's Qualification

Hello

My friend had lost her PIP appeal hearing she was accompanied by her welfare worker but wasn't allowed to speak for my friend, it didn't go to well and the hearing was done by a rather rude Judge and a Doctor on the panel who tried make my friend look dishonest, and by making rather silly assumptions about my frends medical health.

My friend walked out knowing that she didn't put her case across and needed the welfares worker's input about her health, she had received the letter recently saying she had failed to get her PIP not surprising.

She as asked for statement of reason but would also like to know how to go about checking the Courts medical doctor's qualification? my friend didn't think he understood her condition and was getting confused about her medications she was taking.

Any help
    thanks
    Tags: None

Re: Check Medical Doctor's Qualification

You might find the information here: http://www.gmc-uk.org/doctors/medical_register.asp

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X