• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowell solicitors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lowell solicitors

Originally posted by Carlosdecorator View Post
    Thanks.
    DO I contest juristiction?
    No Not if you live in England/Wales.

nem

Comment

The template I've pasted on the forum, is that ok to be sent as it is barring the ref's I need to add in?

Comment

The template I've pasted on the forum, is that ok to be sent as it is barring the ref's I need to add in?
        Lowell solicitors are at the PO Box Northampton address, Head of Lowell is the Leeds LS10 1AH address Carlos otherwise ok.

nem

Comment

LOWELL SOLICITORS LIMITED

08647091 - Incorporated on 12 August 2013
          Ellington House, 9 Savannah Way, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS10 1AB

As Recorded @ Companies House, I sent papers to this address and response within days from Lowell solicitors

Comment

On the claim form it says to reply to the PO BOX address. Shall I send one to both to be on the safe side? I don't have to send any money to them do I for the documents I've asked for as it says in template letter that I will be responsible for them printing docs? **In accordance with CPR 31.15(c) I undertake to be responsible for your reasonable copying costs incurred in complying with this CPR 31.14 request.**

Comment

Recorded Deliver always to a full address, problems with P O Box numbers, like I stated response I had within 2-3 days from full address.

Comment

thanks

Comment

Hello,

I sent the CPR letter and they've signed for it on the 25th April. What happens if they don't reply to me in 7 days or by the time the 28 day period is up after I acknowledged service via moneyclaim?

Comment

Hello,

I sent the CPR letter and they've signed for it on the 25th April. What happens if they don't reply to me in 7 days or by the time the 28 day period is up after I acknowledged service via moneyclaim?
                    You send the Lowell solicitors a reminder that CPR31.14 still applies until the claim is allocated to the small claims track and non compliance will be brought to the attention of the court.

nem

Comment

Hello,

Originally posted by nemesis45 View Post
                      You send the Lowell solicitors a reminder that CPR31.14 still applies until the claim is allocated to the small claims track and non compliance will be brought to the attention of the court.

nem
                      & make sure you are following the court's timetable re submitting your defence.
                      CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                      Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                      gets his brain a-going.
                      Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                      The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

So after the 7 days I send a reminder? Is it 7 working days or 7 calender days? I don't even know what my defense is other than I can't afford it really!

Comment

So after the 7 days I send a reminder? Is it 7 working days or 7 calender days? I don't even know what my defense is other than I can't afford it really!
                          7 calendar days Carlos.

At present it seems that non compliance with the CCA request is the basis of the defence at present. You need to look at the specimen defence in the green box above and some of the other defences on the forum there's many re Capital One this will give you an understanding of content and format for your defence try making a draft post it here then we can go through it with you.

nem

- - - Updated - - -

7 calendar days Carlos.

At present it seems that non compliance with the CCA request is the basis of the defence at present. You need to look at the specimen defence in the green box above and some of the other defences on the forum there's many re Capital One this will give you an understanding of content and format for your defence try making a draft post it here then we can go through it with you.

nem

Comment

Thank you I will have a look later. So the fact it's bank holiday doesn't make a difference? What if they do send docs to me within the 7 days?

Comment

Thank you I will have a look later. So the fact it's bank holiday doesn't make a difference? What if they do send docs to me within the 7 days?
                              Quite simply Carlos nothing there is no sanction for non compliance. You mention it in your defence though.

nem

- - - Updated - - -

Quite simply Carlos nothing there is no sanction for non compliance. You mention it in your defence though.

nem

- - - Updated - - -

nem

Comment

Just reading through the comments again and about the cca request. I didn't send or request that with the cpr request as I've previously done it twice and both times it came back over the 7 calendar day mark. So what now? I've already uploaded the cca that they sent back on this thread.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X