• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowell solicitors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lowell solicitors

Brilliant thanks. I've just printed it off and will send tomorrow. What happens if they don't reply within the specified time frame on the template?

Comment

Originally posted by Carlosdecorator View Post
      Brilliant thanks. I've just printed it off and will send tomorrow. What happens if they don't reply within the specified time frame on the template?
      Failure to comply renders a debt unenforceable Until the agreement is provided.
      What we don't know is If the agreement you had previously even complied with the request.

nem

Comment

Wouldn't it just be easier to use the link that I provided which is the forum version.

As for Cap 1 they are known for sending out full historic statements although of course that isn't necessary.

Comment

historic statements yes but not complete with all info before 6 years.

Comment

Hello
            They've replied to me.
            They've sent a covering letter and original agreement along with full statement. Currently scanning to upload. They've also sent me someone else's agreement too!

Comment

[QUOTE=Carlosdecorator;634923]Hello
              They've replied to me.
              They've sent a covering letter and original agreement along with full statement. Currently scanning to upload. They've also sent me someone else's agreement too![/QUOTENaughty might have to report them the the Regulator

Comment

I've attached the scans. There's more paperwork but its on loads of pieces. If its needed I don't mind uploading it.

Comment

you left personal info on form

Comment

deleted personal info

Comment

@Amethyst admin alerted for you!

Comment

There we go, re scanned. What do you think? Where do I stand etc?
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Carlosdecorator; 23rd March 2016, 15:19:PM.

Comment

just scrub christian name and the dates at the top and further down their signature

- - - Updated - - -

amazing they have not used Bar codes they use
                          to!

Comment

re scanned. Where do I stand etc?

Comment

await response from admin or nemesis45

Comment

My view is that they have fulfilled their obligations under S78

Sorry n all

It is unusual for an agreement of such a late date not to be ok

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X