• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

McDonalds £100 charge 2 mins after leaving car

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McDonalds £100 charge 2 mins after leaving car

Hi

Ive just popped into my local mcdonalds, but first went to the cashpoint over the road. When i came out of mcdonalds 5 minutes after i left the car, there was a notice on my window. The reason is driver/owner left the premises. I got them to print out my receipt but of course its several minutes after the ticket was issued. I thought there was a 40 minute limit on a stay and i did buy something there. Just been on their website they have plenty of photos of the car! I'm not the registered keeper if that makes any difference?

Thanks

Edit: just gone past to check the sign and there are 3 of them waiting for people to leave then running over to issue a ticket. Almost half the cars have stickers on the windows!
    Last edited by justinexyz; 15th February 2016, 10:11:AM.
    Tags: None

Re: McDonalds £100 charge 2 mins after leaving car

Wait for a notice to keeper to arrive via post. Should be around 30 days.

In the meantime find the McD manager and moan.

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X