• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Child Arrangement Order - has a name mistake on it

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Child Arrangement Order - has a name mistake on it

Hoping that someone on this fabulous site can advise!

Whilst gaining together various documents for a holiday and checking spellings of names etc., I have noticed that my partner's daughter has a hyphen in on his children access arrangement court order but, it's not on any of the other information that I have. We are due to get the passports for the daughter soon so I can double check and my partner has applied for the birth certificates anyway to sort out a savings account for them.

My question is does it impact on the court order if the hyphen isn't actually legally in her name, if you see what I mean?

Thanks so much.
    Tags: None

Re: Child Arrangement Order - has a name mistake on it

Originally posted by sweetpoato View Post
    Hoping that someone on this fabulous site can advise!

Whilst gaining together various documents for a holiday and checking spellings of names etc., I have noticed that my partner's daughter has a hyphen in on his children access arrangement court order but, it's not on any of the other information that I have. We are due to get the passports for the daughter soon so I can double check and my partner has applied for the birth certificates anyway to sort out a savings account for them.

My question is does it impact on the court order if the hyphen isn't actually legally in her name, if you see what I mean?

Thanks so much.
    Ask the relevant family court staff; but my educated guess is as this a family law/ court issue, I would say no, as the name is still correct. Some surnames are double-barrelled but not using a hyphen is more likely to mean a grammar error than a name error.

Comment

Re: Child Arrangement Order - has a name mistake on it

No, it doesn't ( or at least didn't matter )

Passport office was the hardest to sort out but the staff there was very helpfull
      crazy council ( as in local council,NELC ) as a member of the public, i don't get mad, i get even

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X