• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Unfair Blemain Finance Charges

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unfair Blemain Finance Charges

Hi There,

First post here. Im having a nightmare with Blemain finance and looking for anyone whos dealt with this company before. Basically i took out a £5000 secured loan against my property to clear of arrears in 2007. payments were £63 over 25 years. Didnt think it was that bad as was planning to move and would cleared it with equity in the house. then the recession hit! i have missed lots of payments with them but never knew these charges were getting added on to the original loan amount with interest on top. nearly ten years later things have spiraled out of control. im now due them just under £15,000 because of these charges being added for a £5000 loan. i have been paying them £100 a month - £63 original loan plus £37 to arrears. but just got a letter saying im still get charged the interest on top which is 138/month! so really they now want me to pay £200 per month now just to keep up to date! hoping to find someone who knows if these charges are legal to be put on top of oringnal loan amount so it can build interest and
    if there has been any other cases where these charges have been over turned? its all just a mess and seems this cant be right the way they do this?

Thanks
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X