• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

The Bills of Exchange Act (1882) - WARNING

Collapse
This thread is closed.
X
Important !
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bills of Exchange Act (1882) - WARNING

Despite the hundreds of wins and useful information, it seems a few people have latched on to the quoted letter below.

Hi,
    I love these cases...
    I recently had two, and never had to pay either.
    Copy and paste this......

Re: (Met Parking Ref No.....)

Dear Sir / Madam,
    I am NOT going to pay you any money, unless and until you can fulfill the following conditions.

1. Validation of the alleged debt (the actual accounting), not a Photostat copy.
    2. Verification of your claim against me (a sworn affidavit or a hand signed invoice in accordance with The Bills of Exchange Act (1882));
    3. A copy of any alleged contract signed by both parties and therefore binding both parties.
    4. Evidence and absolute proof that the car-park was being used by me, other than in accordance with your, or McDonald's, terms and conditions.
    5. Absolute proof by way of verified and signed accounts, not Photostat copies, of any actual loss to McDonald's.
    6. A signed copy of any contract you have with McDonald's, showing authorisation from them for the exorbitant charges you are demanding.

Under common law, and in accordance with unfair consumer contract regulations, the cost of any penalty claimed, must reflect the damages and loss suffered by the company issuing it.
    England is a common law jurisdiction, and in accordance with Common Law, I do not have to prove anything.
    I hereby give you ten (10) days to reply to this notice from the above date with a notice sent using recorded post and signed under full commercial liability and penalties of perjury, assuring and promising me that all of the replies and details given to the above requests are true and without deception, fraud or mischief. Your said failure to provide the aforementioned documentation within ten (10) days, from the above date, to validate the debt, will constitute your agreement to the following terms:

1. That the debt did not exist in the first place;
    OR
    2. It has already been paid in full;

AND
    3. That any damages suffered, you will be held culpable;
    4. That you will not appoint an agent to act on its/your behalf in this matter and that any negative remarks made to any debt enforcement company or credit reference agency will be removed, and will be subject to £5000.00 in damages.
    5. You will no longer pursue this matter any further.
    6. You agree to pay all fee schedules.

Please Note:
    I wish to deal with this matter in writing and I do not give your organization permission to contact me by any other means. Should you do so, I must warn you that this could constitute ‘harassment' and I may take action under Section 1 of the Protection from Harassment Act 1997 and the Administration of Justice Act 1970 S.40, which makes it a Criminal Offence for a creditor or a creditor's agent to make demands (for money), which are aimed at causing 'alarm, distress or humiliation', because of their frequency or manner..
    Yours sincerely,

Once you have sent this by recorded, signed for post. You probably will not get a response.
    Or Met Parking may very well try to fob you off with another demand.
    If they do, let me know.
    We go on then to letter No 2. which I will post for you then.
    Regards,
    John
    It's absolute shite. I cannot help anyone who uses this crap. I could delete it and pray nobody uses it but i'm not a censor. But let's be clear

It's a crock of shite !

http://legalbeagles.info/forums/show...-ticket-at-gym

Reply :-

As advised on the charge notice an appeal can be made in writing within 28 days from the date of the contravention as your correspondence was received ,the time for lodging an appeal has expired and charge notice is outstanding and payable.

Works well, huh ? [/sarcasm]

M1
    Last edited by mystery1; 27th January 2016, 08:01:AM.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X