• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Carl Wright's Assets Seized - Ref Cartel Client Review

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Carl Wright's Assets Seized - Ref Cartel Client Review

so in , summary , what should we be currently doing to try and get our fees we paid to Cartel Client Review rep/agent? I paid by cheque.
    can i issue the rep/agent with a claim through the small claims court ?

Comment

Hi, I have a lot of vital information on Carl Wright, his past dealings & what he is doing now. If you would like any information that will help with any past dealings with him or to help steer the public / clients away from his new companies to save them from being ripped off please message me and I will only be to happy to help.

Comment

Love to know what he's doing now. Please advise.

Comment

I understand that Carl Wright was made bankrupt at 11.15 this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by themonkey View Post
            Love to know what he's doing now. Please advise.
            Originally posted by EXC View Post
            I understand that Carl Wright was made bankrupt at 11.15 this morning.
            That's what I call a straight answer to a straight question

Di

Comment

It's official https://www.insolvencydirect.bis.gov...067&CaseType=B

Comment

That link doesn't seem to work anymore and I can't find him by searching on that site.

Comment

Originally posted by chtp0103 View Post
                  That link doesn't seem to work anymore and I can't find him by searching on that site.
                  That's odd it was definitely there (it stated his address as I looked it up http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-...-41242084.html ) but it's obviously been removed. I'll try and find out why.

Comment

That house is listed at 1.8 million! Not a bad house for someone who is bankrupt. How does that work?

Comment

That house is listed at 1.8 million! Not a bad house for someone who is bankrupt. How does that work?
                      Well apparently he has appealled against his address being used for fear of reprisals. Obviously as it was in the public domain there's no issue with me posting it here.

Comment

Is he still living at that address though? How can he afford that if he is bankrupt?

Comment

I don't know the answers to that, yet.

Comment

So it looks like they finally got him then, great result haha. So they got Basil, and now old Wrighty too. Top stuff.
                            I work for Roach Pittis Solicitors. I give my free time available to helping other on the forum and would be happy to try and assist informally where needed. Any posts I make on LegalBeagles are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as legal advice. Any advice I provide is without liability.

If you need to contact me please email me on Pt@roachpittis.co.uk .

I have been involved in leading consumer credit and data protection cases including Harrison v Link Financial Limited (High Court), Grace v Blackhorse (Court of Appeal) and also Kotecha v Phoenix Recoveries (Court of Appeal) along with a number of other reported cases and often blog about all things consumer law orientated.

You can also follow my blog on consumer credit here.

Comment

Is he still living at that address though? How can he afford that if he is bankrupt?
                              He has only just been made bankrupt because of the recent judgment so he will normally have 12 months grace before the Official Receiver or Trustee will take steps to sell the family home.

Comment

'They' being the police in the Rankine case. In this case, the powers that be did nothing until Itus, Griffins etc launched their investigation and brought Carl to justice at last.
                                "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X