+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Carl Wright's Assets Seized - Ref Cartel Client Review

• Display
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Thumbs up Carl Wright's Assets Seized - Ref Cartel Client Review

Carl Wright, a notorious figure in the claims management industry, has failed in an attempt to prevent the liquidators of his company, Cartel Client Review Ltd, from obtaining a seizure order for his personal assets at Manchester District Registry this afternoon Wright was the Al Capone of the claims management industry. His hollow promises of…
    Read More -> ?Carl Wright – Cartel Client Review

More...

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)

Default Re: Carl Wright's Assets Seized - Ref Cartel Client Review

Brilliant result. Well done to everyone who worked on this. Justice for some of the victims, but probably little comfort.
    :beagle:
    "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

Mentioned
    1522 Post(s)

Just by way of a reminder of what this is all about;

This was written by an ex-agent of CCR on his blog -> http://www.money-buddy.co.uk/cartel-client-review/

However, as time went by, and I had no progress on my own personal claims, those of my clients and their downright rude attitude to any agents, other than their top 50 Master Agents, I decided I had had enough.

What brought it to a head for me, was when they moved into new offices in Manchester and changed their phone system, so only one person answered the calls. You had to leave messages for staff if you couldn’t get through and I had a particularly horrible case to deal with. This client had been diagnosed with cancer, was terrified of her debts (she was a previously successful business woman, who had become ill) and that she would lose her house.

Their mortgage broker recommended I speak to them about their debts, and they put about 15 claims in to Cartel, plus signed up for a debt management plan. So they had all the bases covered, or so we thought. One particular day, when the lady had to go in for major surgery, her husband phoned me to see if we could get a CCLS solicitor to call a lender back to make sure a Court Summons (for one of the claims Cartel were supposed to be working on, and this account was allegedly in a debt management plan with them), they had issued was quashed or rescinded.

I called CCLS over and over again, I left messages over and over again, with different people, begged, pleaded for help for this client….all day that day. I was desperate to help this client. In the end, I wound myself up and was so cross that I started to cry. I don’t get upset like that very easily…I am a toughie. But I had just had ENUF!!!

That was when I stopped putting business through Cartel, I asked for refunds on my own cases and wrote letters for clients to send to Cartel to get their money back. We were on to a loser, but at least we gave it a try.
    “We may not win by protesting, but if we don’t protest we will lose. If we stand up to them, there is always a chance we will win.” Hetty Bower

Any advice I provide is given without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Find Solicitors offering fixed fees on our sister site - JustBeagle.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Brilliant result. This nasty human being was sneering at the poor people he stole from, thinking he could take all their money, spend it on nice things like his big house and be untouchable. Nice to see he's not untouchable after all.

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chtp0103 View Post
    Brilliant result. This nasty human being was sneering at the poor people he stole from, thinking he could take all their money, spend it on nice things like his big house and be untouchable. Nice to see he's not untouchable after all.
    I know you're a big fan lol.

The irony is that technically it's his own company, Cartel Client Review Ltd, that brought the application against him (though obviously through Griffins) but it's just nice to see it on paper. We're working on obtaining the judgment.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Listing.jpg  
    Well, she's walking through the clouds, with a circus mind that's running wild
    butterflies and zebras, and moonbeams and fairy tales
    that's all she ever thinks about
    riding with the wind.

When I'm sad, she comes to me, with a thousand smiles she gives to me free
    it's alright, she says it's alright, take anything you want from me
    anything.

Fly on little wing.

Jimi Hendrix

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)

The Sunday Times will be covering the story this Sunday.
    riding with the wind.

anything.

Fly on little wing.

Jimi Hendrix

Unregistered Guest

I was an agent for him too. I also paid him £5,875-00 to be an agent (can't remember the name now, however it was supposed to be worth it long term).

I thought he was not just going to lose his assets but arrested.

Some of the people I signed up were neighbours, and some were friends. I have never recovered with them reputation wise, and one of the clients threatened to turn up at my house with a baseball bat.

If I could recover some money for them I would like to give it to the elderly ones, and those nearby who still ask me if there is a chance of getting something back.

Mentioned
    1522 Post(s)

Thank you for your post. It does make me so angry, still, that so many innocent people were hurt in this and the regulators were seemingly so blind and continued to authorise his other businesses. They should have acted much quicker.It has taken 6 years to get to this point and as far as I know no sign of criminal charges.

Have you got your name ( at the bottom) of the list of creditors with the liquidators ?

Sometimes you make bad business decisions and misjudge character and situations - you can deal with it, write it off and move on, MLM is bad at the best of times, encouraging people to screw over their family, freinds and neighbours is just unforgiveable.

Have the people who signed up with Cartel and had their fee's added to their credit cards had anything back via the banks under s.75 ? It is getting near being too late as s.75 claims fall under statute of limitations 6 years. It doesn't help you as yours was a business contract but could be worth looking into for your customers?
    “We may not win by protesting, but if we don’t protest we will lose. If we stand up to them, there is always a chance we will win.” Hetty Bower

Any advice I provide is given without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Unregistered Guest

But what about all his other 'interests'? Are those being closed or investigated?

Carl became aware of all this trouble on the horizon hence that's why he holds no legal position in the mobile phone app company, the pension review/investment company, the medical agency, the law firm, the MOJ advisory company.

He may have had all 'his assists' seized but was his converted church house in Worsely and his apartment in Hilton Tower seized?

I would guess they were put into his parents name, Barry's name, Asha's name or Eric's name as there seems to by a pattern with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Amethyst View Post
    Thank you for your post. It does make me so angry, still, that so many innocent people were hurt in this and the regulators were seemingly so blind and continued to authorise his other businesses. They should have acted much quicker.It has taken 6 years to get to this point and as far as I know no sign of criminal charges.

Have you got your name ( at the bottom) of the list of creditors with the liquidators ?

Sometimes you make bad business decisions and misjudge character and situations - you can deal with it, write it off and move on, MLM is bad at the best of times, encouraging people to screw over their family, freinds and neighbours is just unforgiveable.

Have the people who signed up with Cartel and had their fee's added to their credit cards had anything back via the banks under s.75 ? It is getting near being too late as s.75 claims fall under statute of limitations 6 years. It doesn't help you as yours was a business contract but could be worth looking into for your customers?

Mentioned
    1522 Post(s)

Law Firm and MOJ Advisory companies ?

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)

Cartel Client Review Ltd v Mr Carl Wright judgment.
    riding with the wind.

anything.

Fly on little wing.

Jimi Hendrix

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)

interesting reading that, this bit caught my attention

77. In terms of the payment on account, my Lord all that we have in the bundle is thecosts budget that was accrued.
    78. JUDGE PELLING: Yes.
    79. MR KALFON: That is --
    80. JUDGE PELLING: The trouble with a budget, before you start, is that is a budgetit doesn't show that the costs are incurred and the fact that the budget has beenfixed does not avoid the indemnity principle. Thus, if you don't have a schedule,there's nothing I can do about it.
    81. MR KALFON: No. We don't have a schedule. No.
    82. JUDGE PELLING: Right. Well, that's that then.
    83. Yes.
    84. MR KALFON: In terms of
    crazy council ( as in local council,NELC ) as a member of the public, i don't get mad, i get even

Mentioned
    1522 Post(s)

That is a great read, Mr Wright really doesn't undo like the Mr Big he liked to pretend he was at Cartel's height(or depth, depending what way you look at it)

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Amethyst View Post
    Law Firm and MOJ Advisory companies ?
    The guy is very involved with a compliance firm called Scott Robert Group and has been for some time. Its not official but he pulls the strings. I used to work there. When any officials came in he would disappear out the door to the Hilton and wait it out till the coast was clear and come back. The registered office for Scott Robert was down in the midlands or Nottingham somewhere, I can't quite remember but they operated out of Manchester. Rob, The so called MD used to meet Carl at the Hilton every week for breakfast meetings. When I went to join the firm he interviewed me. I was promised he was only a consultant, as I'd been interviewed by him before for Cartel Marketing years before and turned the job down as I didn't like him. On starting at the firm it was quite clear who pulled the strings. We parted company not long after that, it was more a relief that anything until they refused to pay severence and held back commissions that had been promised in the exit meeting!

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The guy is very involved with a compliance firm called Scott Robert Group and has been for some time. Its not official but he pulls the strings. I used to work there. When any officials came in he would disappear out the door to the Hilton and wait it out till the coast was clear and come back. The registered office for Scott Robert was down in the midlands or Nottingham somewhere, I can't quite remember but they operated out of Manchester. Rob, The so called MD used to meet Carl at the Hilton every week for breakfast meetings. When I went to join the firm he interviewed me. I was promised he was only a consultant, as I'd been interviewed by him before for Cartel Marketing years before and turned the job down as I didn't like him. On starting at the firm it was quite clear who pulled the strings. We parted company not long after that, it was more a relief that anything until they refused to pay severence and held back commissions that had been promised in the exit meeting!
    I hope you didn't lose too much.

We knew about his meetings at the Manchester Hilton. Scott Robert also represented another notorious CMC, Client Connection Ltd. We have had some dealings with Scott Robert ourselves, well their solicitors at least.
    riding with the wind.

anything.

Fly on little wing.

Jimi Hendrix

Unregistered Guest

so in , summary , what should we be currently doing to try and get our fees we paid to Cartel Client Review rep/agent? I paid by cheque.
    can i issue the rep/agent with a claim through the small claims court ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hi, I have a lot of vital information on Carl Wright, his past dealings & what he is doing now. If you would like any information that will help with any past dealings with him or to help steer the public / clients away from his new companies to save them from being ripped off please message me and I will only be to happy to help.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Love to know what he's doing now. Please advise.

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)

I understand that Carl Wright was made bankrupt at 11.15 this morning.
    riding with the wind.

anything.

Fly on little wing.

Jimi Hendrix

Mentioned
    635 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by themonkey View Post
    Love to know what he's doing now. Please advise.
    Quote Originally Posted by EXC View Post
    I understand that Carl Wright was made bankrupt at 11.15 this morning.
    That's what I call a straight answer to a straight question

Di
    I am a Litigation Executive at Joanna Connolly Solicitors a firm which specializes in consumer credit.

This forum’s site rules don’t allow me to give advice by PM but if you need to contact me please email di@joannaconnollysolicitors.co.uk . Our initial advice is always free.

Any posts I make on LegalBeagles are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as legal advice. Any advice I provide is without liability. If you are unsure please seek formal legal guidance or contact your local citizens advice bureau at https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)

riding with the wind.

anything.

Fly on little wing.

Jimi Hendrix

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That link doesn't seem to work anymore and I can't find him by searching on that site.

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)

That link doesn't seem to work anymore and I can't find him by searching on that site.
    That's odd it was definitely there (it stated his address as I looked it up http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-...-41242084.html ) but it's obviously been removed. I'll try and find out why.
    riding with the wind.

anything.

Fly on little wing.

Jimi Hendrix

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That house is listed at 1.8 million! Not a bad house for someone who is bankrupt. How does that work?

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)

That house is listed at 1.8 million! Not a bad house for someone who is bankrupt. How does that work?
    Well apparently he has appealled against his address being used for fear of reprisals. Obviously as it was in the public domain there's no issue with me posting it here.
    riding with the wind.

anything.

Fly on little wing.

Jimi Hendrix

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast