• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Proof of identity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Proof of identity

Hello,
    CCA request sent on 20th of January . CPR requests I received the letters I posted on here.
    Claim is for a Vanquis credit card , claim is for £2100. The problem that I have is addressed to me middle name only , which I never used in my life , it is on my passport , bank, id card but never identified myself with my middle name.

- - - Updated - - -

Should I send the unless order instead of a defence?

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
      No no need to send it to the court. The Unless order would be instead of the Defence usually.... are you talking of the 31.14 request non compliance? Have you sent a CCA request ?

Okay back to basics a sec

How much is the claim for ?

What is it for ?

they have addressed it to you in the wrong name and aren't sure of your identity so when we do the defence that should be included.
      I have sent my unless order today and received an email from the court saying that my application has been referred to a District judge. My defence is due on Wed the 17th, do I still need to file it or I need to wait for the Court order?

Thank you,

Comment

Submitted my defense as well today via email. When I went onto the MCOL account to see if anything changed the message I get is this:

Available options

A bar has been put in place on this claim. You cannot respond to the claim at this time.

I tend to believe is something to do with the order application I made yesterday but it looks like I could not have send my defense online which is was due by tomorrow . I hope they will consider my email defense , I should phone the court tomorrow just to double check.

Comment

[MENTION=6]Amethyst[/MENTION]

I think the email defence should have been OK as long as it was in time?

Comment

The bar may well have been put in place BECAUSE you have submitted your defence. Ie. the bar stops the other side filing for a default judgment.

But yes, best to get it from the horses mouth so give them a buzz tmw or email them.
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I am very pleased to say, that the claim against me was struck out on Friday the 26th.
              Thank you again for all your help 👍

Comment

Great news icrina Well done, and thank you for continuing to help others across the forum in similar positions xxxxx
                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by icrina53 View Post
                  I am very pleased to say, that the claim against me was struck out on Friday the 26th.
                  Thank you again for all your help 

Good afternoon Icrina. Responding to your PM.
                  Very good news well done!!
                  Have you had the written order from the court yet?

nem

Comment

Nothing , it was a bit of surprise as it took only 14 days since I submitted my order and it was struck out already .

Comment

There was a turn of events at the weekend , unfortunately
                      After the claim was struck our in February, over the weekend I have received a letter from the solicitors and they've enclosed a Digital signature application ,Notice of Default and Notice of assignment copies. The solicitors are giving me the option to come to an agreement with Lowell instead of challenging the strike out action. If I do not get in contact with them in the next 14 days they will re-issue a court claim.
                      I am a but stuck AGAIN so any advise will be welcomed!

Comment

[MENTION=1937]nemisis[/MENTION]45

Comment

I'm actually trying to find some posts where the solicitors have provided the documents but cannot find anything , if you know of any can you send me the links please!

Comment

Originally posted by icrina53 View Post
                            There was a turn of events at the weekend , unfortunately
                            After the claim was struck our in February, over the weekend I have received a letter from the solicitors and they've enclosed a Digital signature application ,Notice of Default and Notice of assignment copies. The solicitors are giving me the option to come to an agreement with Lowell instead of challenging the strike out action. If I do not get in contact with them in the next 14 days they will re-issue a court claim.
                            I am a but stuck AGAIN so any advise will be welcomed!
                            Hello Icrina, all is not lost please post copies of what you have received it may well not be all it's put up to be.

nem

Comment

This is the letter from the solicitors

- - - Updated - - -

Copy of notice of default

- - - Updated - - -

sorry there is the notice of default

- - - Updated - - -

notice of assignment

- - - Updated - - -

another one
                              Attached Files

Comment

I presume the solicitors made a request for documents in my name.

- - - Updated - - -

another one
                                Attached Files

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X