Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
Results 151 to 175 of 200

Thread: Proof of identity

  • Share
  • Thread Tools
  • Display
  1. #151
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    10,841
    Mentioned
    412 Post(s)

    Default Re: Proof of identity

    Quote Originally Posted by icrina53 View Post
    I think it is , I left all the papers at work but I remember seeing it , I will double check tomorrow
    Ok.

    Did you ever receive Notice of Assignment from anyone, or a s87 CCA 1974 Default Notice from the original creditor?
    According to the reply to defence, you did.
    CAVEAT LECTOR

    This is only my opinion - "
    Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

    You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
    Cohen, Herb

    There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
    gets his brain a-going.
    Phelps, C. C.

    "They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
    The last words of John Sedgwick

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    185
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    Default Re: Proof of identity

    Quote Originally Posted by charitynjw View Post
    Ok.

    Did you ever receive Notice of Assignment from anyone, or a s87 CCA 1974 Default Notice from the original creditor?
    According to the reply to defence, you did.
    Good morning,
    The payment in December 2012 is on there
    Notice of assignment I received after the initial claim was struck out in Feb 2016, from Lowells following my cca request
    Default letter I haven't received from anyone.

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    10,841
    Mentioned
    412 Post(s)

    Default Re: Proof of identity

    @icrina53

    IMHO
    Phone the court for an update to see if a court date/date of exchange of documents has been decided.
    Lowells have given a heads-up with their reply to defence, so if it were me I'd submit a Witness Statement/ docs exchange at the last possible moment, & if poss, arrange a simultaneous exchange with the solicitors. (To try & avoid any 'late changes' by them).
    CAVEAT LECTOR

    This is only my opinion - "
    Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

    You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
    Cohen, Herb

    There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
    gets his brain a-going.
    Phelps, C. C.

    "They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
    The last words of John Sedgwick

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    185
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    Default Re: Proof of identity

    Quote Originally Posted by charitynjw View Post
    @icrina53

    IMHO
    Phone the court for an update to see if a court date/date of exchange of documents has been decided.
    Lowells have given a heads-up with their reply to defence, so if it were me I'd submit a Witness Statement/ docs exchange at the last possible moment, & if poss, arrange a simultaneous exchange with the solicitors. (To try & avoid any 'late changes' by them).
    Hello,
    I will phone the court tomorrow, thank you. What else is to write on the statement? I can't think of anything that I haven't sent them already

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    185
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    Default Re: Proof of identity

    Quote Originally Posted by charitynjw View Post
    @icrina53

    IMHO
    Phone the court for an update to see if a court date/date of exchange of documents has been decided.
    Lowells have given a heads-up with their reply to defence, so if it were me I'd submit a Witness Statement/ docs exchange at the last possible moment, & if poss, arrange a simultaneous exchange with the solicitors. (To try & avoid any 'late changes' by them).
    I phoned the court today , Lowell's response was given to the judge on the 13th, they advised me to wait for the Direction order from the court .

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    185
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    Default Re: Proof of identity

    Quote Originally Posted by charitynjw View Post
    @icrina53

    IMHO
    Phone the court for an update to see if a court date/date of exchange of documents has been decided.
    Lowells have given a heads-up with their reply to defence, so if it were me I'd submit a Witness Statement/ docs exchange at the last possible moment, & if poss, arrange a simultaneous exchange with the solicitors. (To try & avoid any 'late changes' by them).
    Just received a letter from the court , I need to go for a preliminary hearing on the 20th of this month.
    The letter states the hearing is '' to consider whether the claim can be disposed of because the claimant Lowell has no real prospect of success at a final hearing''

    What do I need to take with me ? and most importantly what should I say? I never been in a court in my life, hopefully is first and last .

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    185
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    Default Re: Proof of identity

    This is the letter
    Attached Images Attached Images

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    14,415
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)

    Default Re: Proof of identity

    Quote Originally Posted by icrina53 View Post
    Just received a letter from the court , I need to go for a preliminary hearing on the 20th of this month.
    The letter states the hearing is '' to consider whether the claim can be disposed of because the claimant Lowell has no real prospect of success at a final hearing''

    What do I need to take with me ? and most importantly what should I say? I never been in a court in my life, hopefully is first and last .
    Hello Icrina,

    Has the court ordered any documents to be filed prior to the hearing?

    You take 3 copies of each documents you intended to rely on In court, just as you would at the full hearing.

    I've not been around for a while so can you please update me on what has been filed with the court etc.

    nem
    The Advice I Give and Draft Letters Provided Are Drawn From Personal Experience and Career Training And Are Given Freely And Without Liability.
    Please make your own decisions with care and if necessary seek qualified legal advice.
    I will not advise by Private Message. If Specific Advice is Needed please Tag me in your post by typing @Nemesis45 . If you receive messages from anyone offering advice for a fee please report it to the site team. Animo et Fide.





  9. #159
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    185
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    Default Re: Proof of identity

    No documents were asked for by the court. In response to my defence Lowell submitted the paperwork from post 126 and asked the court to strike out my defence. After the case was not deemed to be suitable for mediation I got this letter to go in court on the 20th .
    I am stuck to what documents can I rely on in court. I've got an online application, some terms and conditions , notice of assignment and a list of transactions.

    - - - Updated - - -

    The first part of my documents
    Attached Images Attached Images

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    185
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    Default Re: Proof of identity

    Second part
    Attached Images Attached Images

  11. #161
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    185
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    Default Re: Proof of identity

    and a list of transactions
    Attached Images Attached Images

  12. #162
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    14,415
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)

    Default Re: Proof of identity

    Quote Originally Posted by nemesis45 View Post
    Hello Icrina,

    Has the court ordered any documents to be filed prior to the hearing?

    You take 3 copies of each documents you intended to rely on In court, just as you would at the full hearing.

    I've not been around for a while so can you please update me on what has been filed with the court etc.

    nem
    Ok Icrina,

    As I see it Lowell has not complied fully with the CCA request and it unlikely to be able so to do and a judge has said so and asked for each party to submit documents to support the claim / defence?

    Have you submitted a witness statement?

    nem
    The Advice I Give and Draft Letters Provided Are Drawn From Personal Experience and Career Training And Are Given Freely And Without Liability.
    Please make your own decisions with care and if necessary seek qualified legal advice.
    I will not advise by Private Message. If Specific Advice is Needed please Tag me in your post by typing @Nemesis45 . If you receive messages from anyone offering advice for a fee please report it to the site team. Animo et Fide.





  13. #163
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    185
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    Default Re: Proof of identity

    Quote Originally Posted by nemesis45 View Post
    Ok Icrina,

    As I see it Lowell has not complied fully with the CCA request and it unlikely to be able so to do and a judge has said so and asked for each party to submit documents to support the claim / defence?

    Have you submitted a witness statement?



    nem
    When was I suppose to sent the statement? to be honest I didn't even though about it as nobody asked me to . The attached paperwork is what I received in response for my defence and now I am being asked to attend a hearing.
    Is it too late to send a statement now?

  14. #164
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    14,415
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)

    Default Re: Proof of identity

    Quote Originally Posted by icrina53 View Post
    When was I suppose to sent the statement? to be honest I didn't even though about it as nobody asked me to . The attached paperwork is what I received in response for my defence and now I am being asked to attend a hearing.
    Is it too late to send a statement now?
    Your witness statement should have been sent to cross with the claimants.
    So yes get one set up have a look at the template in the green box above and compare it to the claimants and then out together a draft which we can then work on with you.

    nem
    The Advice I Give and Draft Letters Provided Are Drawn From Personal Experience and Career Training And Are Given Freely And Without Liability.
    Please make your own decisions with care and if necessary seek qualified legal advice.
    I will not advise by Private Message. If Specific Advice is Needed please Tag me in your post by typing @Nemesis45 . If you receive messages from anyone offering advice for a fee please report it to the site team. Animo et Fide.





  15. #165
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    185
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    Default Re: Proof of identity

    ok , thank you I will have a go and post it on here tomorrow so you can tell me what you think.

  16. #166
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    14,415
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)

    Default Re: Proof of identity

    Quote Originally Posted by icrina53 View Post
    ok , thank you I will have a go and post it on here tomorrow so you can tell me what you think.
    Please do just tag @nemesis45 so I don't miss the post.

    nem
    The Advice I Give and Draft Letters Provided Are Drawn From Personal Experience and Career Training And Are Given Freely And Without Liability.
    Please make your own decisions with care and if necessary seek qualified legal advice.
    I will not advise by Private Message. If Specific Advice is Needed please Tag me in your post by typing @Nemesis45 . If you receive messages from anyone offering advice for a fee please report it to the site team. Animo et Fide.





  17. #167
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    185
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    Default Re: Proof of identity

    Quote Originally Posted by nemesis45 View Post
    Please do just tag @nemesis45 so I don't miss the post.

    nem
    Hi Nemesis, This is what I am planning to write the following, is not finished but this is what I could think of so far. Please let me know your opinion. Thank you!
    I .. being the Defendant in this case will state as follows:
    1. I make this Witness Statement in support of my defence in the claim ..
    2. This is the claimant second attempt at litigation on the same course of action , instead of challenging the court striking out on the 23rd of Feb, they choose to reissue the proceedings which I believe is an abuse of process
    3. This claim is for an alleged credit card agreement regulated by the cca act 1974, it is alleged the account was opened some time in 2009 however I do not recall signing any agreement and I do not hold a copy of it or T&C's of that agreement
    4.On the 20th of June I made a written request to the Claimant for a true copy of the credit agreement under s78(1) ,I enclosed payment £1
    5. Consumer Credit Act s.78(1) states
    Duty to give information to debtor under running-account credit agreement.(1)The creditor under a regulated agreement for running-account credit, within the prescribed period after receiving a request in writing to that effect from the debtor and payment of a fee of £1, shall give the debtor a copy of the executed agreement (if any) and of any other document referred to in it, together with a statement signed by or on behalf of the creditor showing, according to the information to which it is practicable for him to refer,—

    (a)the state of the account, and
    (b)the amount, if any currently payable under the agreement by the debtor to the creditor, and

    [I](c)the amounts and due dates of any payments which, if the debtor does not draw further on the account, will later become payable under the agreement by the debtor to the creditor.
    6.The claimant has failed to comply with s77(1) of the cca 1974 and by virtue of s78(6) cca 1974 cannot enforced the agreement.
    7.The claimant has responded to my letter dated 20th June with a letter stating that the documents were sent to myself on 22nd April. They have provided me with what they call:
    a. copy of the credit agreement-this document is an poor attempt at making a reconstituted agreement that has been reconstructed without consideration for the need of producing T&C's and does not comply with a CCa request,
    A agreement or a reconstituted agreement must include :
    -my correct name and address as it was when the account was opened
    -the original creditor name and address
    -the t&c relevant to the account when it was opened
    -the t&c relevant to the account when it was closed
    -any other documents mentioned in the t&c
    Along with this form I have been sent a copy of what Lowells claims to be T&C of the agreement.
    These t&c's seems to be generic, do not include any prescribed terms per cca and are non-compliant with s78 .

  18. #168
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    14,415
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)

    Default Re: Proof of identity

    Quote Originally Posted by icrina53 View Post
    Hi Nemesis, This is what I am planning to write the following, is not finished but this is what I could think of so far. Please let me know your opinion. Thank you!
    I .. being the Defendant in this case will state as follows:
    1. I make this Witness Statement in support of my defence in the claim ..
    2. This is the claimant second attempt at litigation on the same course of action , instead of challenging the court striking out on the 23rd of Feb, they choose to reissue the proceedings which I believe is an abuse of process
    3. This claim is for an alleged credit card agreement regulated by the cca act 1974, it is alleged the account was opened some time in 2009 however I do not recall signing any agreement and I do not hold a copy of it or T&C's of that agreement
    4.On the 20th of June I made a written request to the Claimant for a true copy of the credit agreement under s78(1) ,I enclosed payment £1
    5. Consumer Credit Act s.78(1) states
    Duty to give information to debtor under running-account credit agreement.(1)The creditor under a regulated agreement for running-account credit, within the prescribed period after receiving a request in writing to that effect from the debtor and payment of a fee of £1, shall give the debtor a copy of the executed agreement (if any) and of any other document referred to in it, together with a statement signed by or on behalf of the creditor showing, according to the information to which it is practicable for him to refer,—

    (a)the state of the account, and
    (b)the amount, if any currently payable under the agreement by the debtor to the creditor, and

    [I](c)the amounts and due dates of any payments which, if the debtor does not draw further on the account, will later become payable under the agreement by the debtor to the creditor.
    6.The claimant has failed to comply with s77(1) of the cca 1974 and by virtue of s78(6) cca 1974 cannot enforced the agreement.
    7.The claimant has responded to my letter dated 20th June with a letter stating that the documents were sent to myself on 22nd April. They have provided me with what they call:
    a. copy of the credit agreement-this document is an poor attempt at making a reconstituted agreement that has been reconstructed without consideration for the need of producing T&C's and does not comply with a CCa request,
    A agreement or a reconstituted agreement must include :
    -my correct name and address as it was when the account was opened
    -the original creditor name and address
    -the t&c relevant to the account when it was opened
    -the t&c relevant to the account when it was closed
    -any other documents mentioned in the t&c
    Along with this form I have been sent a copy of what Lowells claims to be T&C of the agreement.
    These t&c's seems to be generic, do not include any prescribed terms per cca and are non-compliant with s78 .
    Hello Icrina,

    So far so good!

    Add anything you need to then we can tidy it up ready to go.

    Formatting is important so the WS is easy for the judge to read, double space between paras and capitals where needed e.g. CCA.
    Don't forget to index and documents you intend to rely on and make 3 copies of each one for the court, one for the claimant and one for you.

    index e.g On date I received a letter from xxxxxx ( exhibit Icarina 1) etc.

    nem
    The Advice I Give and Draft Letters Provided Are Drawn From Personal Experience and Career Training And Are Given Freely And Without Liability.
    Please make your own decisions with care and if necessary seek qualified legal advice.
    I will not advise by Private Message. If Specific Advice is Needed please Tag me in your post by typing @Nemesis45 . If you receive messages from anyone offering advice for a fee please report it to the site team. Animo et Fide.





  19. #169
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    185
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    Default Re: Proof of identity

    Quote Originally Posted by nemesis45 View Post
    Hello Icrina,

    So far so good!

    Add anything you need to then we can tidy it up ready to go.

    Formatting is important so the WS is easy for the judge to read, double space between paras and capitals where needed e.g. CCA.
    Don't forget to index and documents you intend to rely on and make 3 copies of each one for the court, one for the claimant and one for you.

    index e.g On date I received a letter from xxxxxx ( exhibit Icarina 1) etc.

    nem
    Thank you Nemesis, I will write it properly , this is just a draft. I am not sure what else I can say anymore.
    I have a list of transactions and notice of assignment , but not a copy of the default notice .My brain does not work as it should today.

  20. #170
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    185
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    Default Re: Proof of identity

    Quote Originally Posted by nemesis45 View Post
    Hello Icrina,

    So far so good!

    Add anything you need to then we can tidy it up ready to go.

    Formatting is important so the WS is easy for the judge to read, double space between paras and capitals where needed e.g. CCA.
    Don't forget to index and documents you intend to rely on and make 3 copies of each one for the court, one for the claimant and one for you.

    index e.g On date I received a letter from xxxxxx ( exhibit Icarina 1) etc.

    nem
    IN THE XXXX COUNTY COURT
    Claim No. XXXXXX

    BETWEEN:
    Lowell Portfolio I LTD
    Claimant
    - and –
    XXXX

    Defendant

    _________________________________

    WITNESS STATEMENT OF XXXX

    _________________________________



    I XXXX being the Defendant inthis case will state as follows;

    1. I make this Witness Statement in support of my defense in the claim.


    2. This is the claimant second attempt atlitigation on the same course of action, instead of challenging the courtstriking out on the 23rd of Feb, they choose to reissue the proceedings which Ibelieve is an abuse of process

    3. This claim is for a running credit agreement regulated under the ConsumerCredit Act 1974. I believe the account was opened in 2009,, however I do notrecall signing any credit agreement anddo not hold a copy of the agreement or terms of that agreement. The originalaccount was allegedly opened with a company called ‘’Vanquis’’

    4.
    On the 20th of June I made a written request to the Claimant for atrue copy of the credit agreement under s78(1) ,I enclosed payment £1 (exhibit 1)
    Consumer Credit Act s.78(1) states
    Duty to give information to debtor under running-account credit agreement.(1)Thecreditor under a regulated agreement for running-account credit, within theprescribed period after receiving a request in writing to that effect from thedebtor and payment of a fee of £1, shall give the debtor a copy of the executedagreement (if any) and of any other document referred to in it, together with astatement signed by or on behalf of the creditor showing, according to theinformation to which it is practicable for him to refer,—

    (a)the state of the account, and
    (b)the amount, if any currentlypayable under the agreement by the debtor to the creditor, and
    (c)the amounts and due dates of anypayments which, if the debtor does not draw further on the account, will laterbecome payable under the agreement by the debtor to the creditor

    5. .The claimant has failed to comply with s77(1) of the Consumer Credit Act 1974and by virtue of s78(6) Consumer Credit Act 1974 cannot enforced the agreement.

    6. The claimant has responded to my letter dated 20th June with a letterstating that the documents were sent to myself on 22nd April (exhibit 2).

    They have provided me with what they call:
    (a) A copy of the credit agreement-this document is a poor attemptat making a reconstituted agreement that has been reconstructed without considerationfor the need of producing Terms and Conditions and does not comply with a CCArequest,
    An agreement or a reconstituted agreement must include :
    -my correct name and address as it was when the account was opened
    -the original creditor name and address
    -the Terms and Conditions relevant to the account when it was opened
    -the Terms and Conditions relevant to the account when it was closed
    -any other documents mentioned in the Terms and Conditions
    (b) A copy of what the Defendants claim to be the Terms andConditions of the agreement (exhibit 3)-these Terms and Conditions are generic, do not include any prescribed terms perCredit Consumer Act and are non-compliant with s78.





























  21. #171
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    185
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    Default Re: Proof of identity

    Quote Originally Posted by nemesis45 View Post
    Hello Icrina,

    So far so good!

    Add anything you need to then we can tidy it up ready to go.

    Formatting is important so the WS is easy for the judge to read, double space between paras and capitals where needed e.g. CCA.
    Don't forget to index and documents you intend to rely on and make 3 copies of each one for the court, one for the claimant and one for you.

    index e.g On date I received a letter from xxxxxx ( exhibit Icarina 1) etc.

    nem
    IN THE xxxx COUNTY COURT
    Claim No. xxxx

    BETWEEN:
    Lowell Portfolio I LTD
    Claimant
    - and –
    xxxxx

    Defendant

    _________________________________

    WITNESS STATEMENT OF xxxx

    _________________________________



    I xxxx being the Defendant in this case will state as follows;

    1. I make this Witness Statement in support of my defense in the claim.


    2. This is the claimant second attempt atlitigation on the same course of action, instead of challenging the courtstriking out on the 23rd of Feb, they choose to reissue the proceedings which Ibelieve is an abuse of process

    3. This claim is for a running credit agreement regulated under the ConsumerCredit Act 1974. I believe the account was opened in 2009,, however I do notrecall signing any credit agreement anddo not hold a copy of the agreement or terms of that agreement. The originalaccount was allegedly opened with a company called ‘’Vanquis’’


    4. On the 22nd of April Ihave received a letter from the Defendant’s solicitors stating that they willreissue the claim and that enclosed with the letter is a copy of the Creditagreement, Default notice and Notice of Assignment (
    exhibit 1). Contrary to this letter, in the responseto my defense, the Claimant states that do not have access to a copy of thedefault notice (exhibit2) but it was sent to me back in 2013, I amnot in possesion of this or did I received a copy of this at any time.

    5.
    On the 26th of April I senta letter to Claimant to enforce the fact that the documents they sent do notmeet the requirements of a true copy or a reconstituted true copy and that Icannot accept they’re documents for obvious reasons.(exhibit 3)
    Consumer Credit Act s.78(1) states:
    Duty to give information to debtor under running-account credit agreement.(1)Thecreditor under a regulated agreement for running-account credit, within theprescribed period after receiving a request in writing to that effect from thedebtor and payment of a fee of £1, shall give the debtor a copy of the executedagreement (if any) and of any other document referred to in it, together with astatement signed by or on behalf of the creditor showing, according to theinformation to which it is practicable for him to refer,—

    (a)thestate of the account, and
    (b)theamount, if any currently payable under the agreement by the debtor to the creditor,and

    (c)the amounts and due dates of anypayments which, if the debtor does not draw further on the account, will laterbecome payable under the agreement by the debtor to the creditor

    6.On the 17th of June I havereceived a copy of the claim in the post.

    7. On the 20th of June I havemade another formal request to the claimants under the CPR 31.14 to supply mecopies or true copies of the documents mentioned in their statement. (exhibit 4-5)

    8. On the 6th of July I receivedthe same reply stating that all the documents were sent to me on the 22ndof April. (exhibit 6)

    9. The claimant has failed to comply with s77(1) of the Consumer Credit Act1974 and by virtue of s78(6) Consumer Credit Act 1974 cannot enforced theagreement.

    The claimant has provided me with on the 22ndof April with:


    (a) A copy of what they call a credit agreement-this document is a poorattempt at making a reconstituted agreement that has been reconstructed withoutconsideration for the need of producing Terms and Conditions and does notcomply with a CCA request.(
    exhibit 7)
    An agreement or a reconstituted agreement must include :
    -my correct name and address as it was when the account was opened
    -the original creditor name and address
    -the Terms and Conditions relevant to the account when it was opened
    -the Terms and Conditions relevant to the account when it was closed
    -any other documents mentioned in the Terms and Conditions
    (b) A copy of the Notice of assignment





    10. In October 2016 the Claimant has beenordered by District Judge Veysey to serve a reply to my defense by 26thof October2016 (exhibit8)

    11. A while later I have received a copy ofthis response and it did include:
    (a) A copy of the credit agreement non-compliantwith CCA, Vanquis confirmed that they have no hard copy of the allegedapplication or contract of agreement. (exhibit 7)
    (b)A copy of Terms and conditions-these Termsare generic, incomplete, do not include any prescribed Terms per CCA and theyseem to be related to a Grattan account, name that I am not familiar with. (exhibit 9)



    12.In the view of the claimants failure tocomply with my request made under s 78 of the Credit Consumer Act 1974 the defendantis unable to enforce the alleged debt and I respectfully ask the court to strikeout this claim.














    Statement of Truth

    I, xxxx, the Defendant, believe the facts stated within this Witness Statementto be true.


    Signed: ________________________________

    Dated:


    Do you think is ok to send? thank you

  22. #172
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    10,841
    Mentioned
    412 Post(s)

    Default Re: Proof of identity

    If it were me I'd expand a bit more on the previous case which was struck out; somewhere early in the WS just after para #2. (Detail the date, claim no., venue, judge's name & reasons for the claim being struck out).
    Include exhibits.
    There's no harm in emphasising their previous failed attempt.
    CAVEAT LECTOR

    This is only my opinion - "
    Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

    You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
    Cohen, Herb

    There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
    gets his brain a-going.
    Phelps, C. C.

    "They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
    The last words of John Sedgwick

  23. #173
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    185
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    Default Re: Proof of identity

    Quote Originally Posted by charitynjw View Post
    If it were me I'd expand a bit more on the previous case which was struck out; somewhere early in the WS just after para #2. (Detail the date, claim no., venue, judge's name & reasons for the claim being struck out).
    Include exhibits.
    There's no harm in emphasising their previous failed attempt.
    Any better?2. This is the claimant second attempt atlitigation on the same course of action, the previous claim xxxxx waspreviously struck out by Judge Murray Smith on the 23rd of February2016 due to the claimant failing to provide evidence. The Claimant states thatthe initial attempt at litigation was struck out due to the fact that theClaimant Solicitors was not invited to make submissions which is completely untrue.The Claimant was given a 45 days’ extension to file all its evidence and theclaim as struck out due to the failure of providing it. The claimant, at thetime, has issued a claim without making the appropriate check with regards tothe identity , and they were unsure they’ve got the right person, refusing todisclose any information that they might have with regards to this matter (exhibit 10)

    Is there anything else I cans at about the T&c apart from being incomplete and generic?


  24. #174
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    10,841
    Mentioned
    412 Post(s)

    Default Re: Proof of identity

    Can I ask.......have you been asked yet (by the court) to exchange documents with the claimant & file them with court, or have you only been asked to attend the prelim hearing?
    CAVEAT LECTOR

    This is only my opinion - "
    Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

    You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
    Cohen, Herb

    There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
    gets his brain a-going.
    Phelps, C. C.

    "They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
    The last words of John Sedgwick

  25. #175
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    185
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    Default Re: Proof of identity

    Quote Originally Posted by charitynjw View Post
    Can I ask.......have you been asked yet (by the court) to exchange documents with the claimant & file them with court, or have you only been asked to attend the prelim hearing?
    I haven't been asked to exchange documents, I only got a letter saying I need to attend a preliminary hearing on the 20th

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. CCJ - Mistaken Identity
    By Osama in forum Money & Debt
    Replies: 3
    : 9th October 2015, 13:15:PM
  2. A sophisticated theft of identity
    By TUTTSI in forum Beagles' Announcements
    Replies: 30
    : 29th September 2012, 16:39:PM
  3. Possible identity breach
    By dogtired in forum Debt Collection Agencies
    Replies: 0
    : 14th December 2011, 12:38:PM
  4. False Identity and bailiffs
    By 8896 in forum Welcome Forum
    Replies: 1
    : 9th January 2009, 19:14:PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Contact Us



© Celame (UK) Ltd 2016
Hosted by Lodge Information Services Ltd
LegalBeagles® are DPA Registered No. ZA158014
LegalBeagles® is the trading name of CELAME (UK) LIMITED ( 09220332 )
Registered Address: 25 Moorgate, London, England, EC2R 6AY
VAT registration number 206 9740 02
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.3 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Celame (UK) Ltd Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.

To find out more about managing your money and getting free advice, visit the Money Advice Service,an independent service set up to help people manage their money.

TOP