• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

your views matter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• your views matter

I understand 6yrs on cras and last payment etc.
    I have not made any payment and the account is now stayed at Northampton CC
    please see attachment should this fall off my credit file
    or should I request it's removed ...I know Noddle are slow on updates.
    all comments welcome
    Attached Files
    Tags: None

Re: your views matter

It should be dropped automatically by callcredit from their reports by 29/01/2016.

(sometimes can be a bit earlier on CC)

Will not disappear from your Noddle report though until the next updated report you get after that date.

As you know, the Noddle report is a snapshot of the CC one on a particular date, and then frozen until the next update a month or so later when it gets refreshed when you log in.

Comment

Thanks ...I'm watching my file....just wanted to. Check that I am understand the process

Comment

Ok, as said it's dropped automatically. You should not have to do anything to make that happen.

Comment

I was a little concerned as the date on the attachment doesn't match the red marker D it's a few months later does that make a difference?

Comment

No. It goes from the date of default in the main section, not the months status codes.

Comment

Fab....thanks for taking time to help

Comment

What happened Nov / Dec 2014 as it went down by £650 ??

Did you pay anything?

Comment

I know I can see its up and down like waves on the sea...me have paid nothing

Comment

Update.....yippee no longer on my credit file both Cabot and bcard. now gone like magic ....also doesn't show on my closed accounts....I think this is good news? Stat barred etc?

Comment

Can anybody please advise ....today I recd a letter from MORTIMER C SOLS attaching a income and expenses asking me to complete and the debt still outstanding...as said before this was stayed in NCC..it no longer shows on my credit file I have not paid anything do we have a template to respond to this letter.
                      default date jan 2010.., stayed in court jan 2015 .....what do I need to do

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X