• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowell/Capital One Debt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowell/Capital One Debt

HI
    Wonder if you can help and point me in the right direction for a response letter.
    I sent a letter to Lowell to say I don't know about the debt they are chasing and the case was put on hold, and I was waiting for the proof the debt was mine. Just before Christmas I received a letter with 5 sheets of A4 paper with lots of charges and payments being made for the so called credit card. There is nothing on the paperwork that proves it is from Capital One and that these charges and payments are mine, I have since had 3 letters from Lowell saying we have proved this is your debt and that I need to start paying.
    Is there a standard letter I can send to them to say this proves nothing and to actually send proper proof?
    TIA
    Tags: None

Re: Lowell/Capital One Debt

Did you have an account in the past with Capital One/? account number on these letters etc ?????

Comment

I had an account in 2008/09 and there is a number on the letter but couldn't tell you if it was my card

Comment

did you send a CCA1974 request with a £1.00 for the agreement ?

Comment

I didn't send the £1 I just sent the CCA letter which they acknowledged and put the account on hold and what they sent back was as mentioned above

Comment

[MENTION=1937]nemisis[/MENTION]45

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X