• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Parking charge notice to registered keeper

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking charge notice to registered keeper

Hello,
    I received Parking charge notice (i will attach it) for parking on double yellow lines in LIDL parking. There is a picture of my car on their website, but I wasn't the driver that evening it was one of my friends. Should we pay the 45 paunds before they go to 90? The car colour is green but on noticeis blue. Please help me..

Thank you.
    Tags: None

Re: Parking charge notice to registered keeper

Get your friend to go back into Lidl, with receipts or other proof, and complain to management and get the charge cancelled. What was the charge for? )No PCN attached yet). Does it have all the requirements on the PCN to hold the keeper liable? What does the sign say? Could you actually see the sign if it was dark?

Don't write back to the PPC yet, wait for other comments.

Comment

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...31&oe=571978FB

Sorry I don't know another way how to put the picture here.

Comment

Pictures of the signs would be good.

Looking at the location on google maps the signs that are there at the time do not seem to have a lot of conditions so if it does not mention double yellow lines then you have not breached the conditions. Yellow lines on private land have no meaning. It is therefore important that you get those pictures of the signs.

There does not appear to be signs at the entrance (can you confirm?) and it would be possible to go into Lidl without passing one of the signs.

As you were there late in the evening then take pictures at about the same time without flash just so it can be seen how unreadable they are. A readable one is needed for here.
        Last edited by ostell; 5th January 2016, 17:07:PM.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X