• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Seeking suggestions !!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking suggestions !!

Last day, when my son who is in 6 grade was in his way back to home from school, he was hit by a car. The worst part is, even after hitting the kid, the car didn’t cease. Instead of taking the kid to the hospital, the car driver escaped from the accident spot. Thanks to the eyewitnesses, they had noted the car number. I have discussed this case with the lawyer from Campisi LLP . Do you guys have any suggestions for me?
    Last edited by EXC; 5th January 2016, 05:34:AM. Reason: Link removed
    Tags: None

Re: Seeking suggestions !!

Good morning, welcome to LB.

Sorry to hear about your son, hit and run drivers are nothing more than cowards!

How badly injured is the lad?

Are the police chasing the driver?

I guess you are in Canada Campisi LLP is a Toronto based law firm?

nem

Comment

I'm not sure we can help with Canadian issues Nem.

Comment

Originally posted by EXC View Post
        I'm not sure we can help with Canadian issues Nem.
        No I don't think we can, ECC I certainly have no knowledge of the Canadian processes.
        I've come across Campisi in compo claim made against a memeber of UK military
        while training Canada.

nem

Comment

Follow up with your lawyer and provide him all the documents (including medical bills, prescriptions, and other relevant documents) Make sure that things shouldn't get a delay from your side. This kind of cases actually needs a long time to solve. And if things get messed up from your side it could create difficulties for your lawyer.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X