• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Carers Allowance Payments Christmas 2015

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carers Allowance Payments Christmas 2015

I normally get paid my carers allowance on a Monday. When will my payments be made over Christmas and New Year holiday? Checked today (23rd), nothing in.
    Tags: None

Re: Carers Allowance Payments Christmas 2015

Monday the 28th payments should have gone in today

Originally posted by GOV.uk
    Benefit payments due:

between 23 and 28 December will be paid on 23 December 2015
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

It should have gone in today if it's due on 28th

Comment

Nothing today,maybe try again tomorrow. Another site suggests that Monday benefits will be paid a day later on the Tuesday. Quite confused now.

Comment

Well not according to the official info, it should be today. I would leave it till close of business and then check again, if you have checked online then sometimes that is not always showing till after midnight.

Comment

Thanks. Will check in morning as I haven't set up online banking. Don't have enough income to warrant it lol!!

Comment

I can imagine, I was in receipt of CA until of course I got me state pension then it stopped, can't have both lol although nothing has changed re my caring role.

Comment

Originally posted by iainmckerral View Post
                Nothing today,maybe try again tomorrow. Another site suggests that Monday benefits will be paid a day later on the Tuesday. Quite confused now.
                Can you point me to where that is please I'll try check it out.
                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

That would be very naughty as CA is paid in advance

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
                    I can imagine, I was in receipt of CA until of course I got me state pension then it stopped, can't have both lol although nothing has changed re my caring role.
                    Did you get attendance allowance?
                    We got the AA, then approved for CA but not paid because of SP then I was awarded pension credit.

nem

Comment

It would appear that my CA may have been paid today and a direct debit for almost the same amount came off, hence my confusion. Thanks for all the posts. IS paid again next week, so not as broke as I thought.

Comment

Hi all im a bit confused my partner gets carer's allowance on Monday 4th January 2016,it's say he will get it on the 31st December(2moz).I'm not sure if we do or not could someone please help me,iv looked on different webpages including dwp but I'm still confused plz HELP thanks teresa.

Comment

Originally posted by tessa1975 View Post
                          Hi all im a bit confused my partner gets carer's allowance on Monday 4th January 2016,it's say he will get it on the 31st December(2moz).I'm not sure if we do or not could someone please help me,iv looked on different webpages including dwp but I'm still confused plz HELP thanks teresa.
                          If you are in Scotland then I believe it is tomorrow. However, if it is on Monday then depending on how your bank processes payments going in over the weekend will depend whether it will go in on 1st Jan or 4th Jan.
                          "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
                          (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                          Working...
                          X