• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

HELP!! ESA Christmas Payment!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP!! ESA Christmas Payment!

Can anyone help me here , I cant seem to figure out these Christmas payments, I am due to get paid my next Esa payment on the 29th December 2015 , Does anyone know if I will get paid that early and if so when will I be due it? Or will I receive it on the 29th as normal? .. Everything I look on only tells me about tax credits or child benefits. ... HELP PLEASE??!
    Tags: None

Re: HELP!! ESA Christmas Payment!

[QUOTE=THearns93;603574]Can anyone help me here , I cant seem to figure out these Christmas payments, I am due to get paid my next Esa payment on the 29th December 2015 , Does anyone know if I will get paid that early and if so when will I be due it? Or will I receive it on the 29th as normal? .. Everything I look on only tells me about tax credits or child benefits. ... HELP PLEASE??![/QUOTE

[MENTION=49370]Kati[/MENTION] may be able to help!

nem.:santa2:

Comment

Thank you very much , I am totally clueless about this sort of stuff & I have been searching the internet for ages and yet just cant seem to find anything about Esa payments for the 29th as it seems to stop on 28th. Hopefully I can find the answer.

Comment

Originally posted by THearns93 View Post
        Thank you very much , I am totally clueless about this sort of stuff & I have been searching the internet for ages and yet just cant seem to find anything about Esa payments for the 29th as it seems to stop on 28th. Hopefully I can find the answer.
        A lot of payments of various benefits are being paid on the 24th I believe.
        JC+ may know more?

Comment

Payments due on the 29th are being paid on the 29th. For ESA it is only payments due on the 28th that are paid early ( on the 23rd) because the 28th is a bank holiday ( because Boxing Day falls on a Saturday ).

Christmas and New Year payments

Your usual payment date may change if you receive any benefit, apart from Child Benefit or tax credits.

Benefit payments due:

between 23 and 28 December will be paid on 23 December 2015
          on 31 December 2015 or 1 January 2016 will be paid on 31 December 2015
          on 4 January 2016 in Scotland will be paid on 31 December 2015

If you’ve not received your payment, contact the office that pays your benefit on the day it was due.

Reference: https://www.gov.uk/how-to-have-your-benefits-paid
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Thats good then , fingers crossed i can find out then i will try JC+ as well , thank you again.

Comment

It should be as normal on the 29th for ESA but if you check with the job centre and they tell you any different let me know so I can update the notices accordingly.
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Okay thank you for you're help , is that a definite do you know?

Comment

https://www.gov.uk/how-to-have-your-benefits-paid - so far as anything with the government and DWP is a definite xxxx
                  #staysafestayhome

Comment

Okay thank you so much , if I hear anything different I will be sure to let you know. 😊👌 Xx

Comment

Thank you, and happy Christmas
                      #staysafestayhome

Comment

Same to you! ⛄ 🎅 ❄

Comment

Hi I had been wondering the same as it is a bank hol on Fri & Mon & usually if that's the case my esa is available at the weekend, I too am due to receive my esa on 29th Dec & my jobcentre told me that the guidelines are that I will receive it as usual but that the payments would be issued on the 21st & if you count 3 days to clear that takes you to 24th, I was told that the dwp payments take 3 days to clear & when I phoned esa helpline yest they confirmed my payment had been released early so I'm hoping it shall be in tomorrow, hope that makes sense x

Comment

Really?! Ooh well fingers crossed that it will be in then , I have been searching all over the internet trying to find out but wasn't having any luck so that helps so much thank you. It does make sense that if they are releasing it on the 21st and it takes three days to clear the you would think that it would be in on the 24th. Don't see why they cant just make it easier and simple to understand or even send out a letter confirming the dates . Thank you any way for your help and fingers crossed we find out soon. X

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                            Working...
                            X