• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hillesden Securities Ltd T/A DLC County Court Business Centre Claim Form

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillesden Securities Ltd T/A DLC County Court Business Centre Claim Form

Hi everyone,

hope somebody can help me here please.

Hi, please help.

I received a county court claim form from Hillesden Securities Ltd T/A DLC.

Amount with court fees £1712.52
    Hillesden Securities Ltd Amount: £1527.52

In 2004 I bought a finance car from Black Horse company about £9000+ so I paid until 2009 and only around £700 I think was left, i was told that I can do a PPI claim, I called Black Horse LTD and they said that we did send the form, but they never did, I was keep calling them and always they were playing different games, so I finally send them a letter and informed them that I wont be paying anymore as I believed they are owing me money for PPI.

I cancelled my direct debit and then they contacted me I told them that you ignored me so I will do the same thing. I told them I can only pay £5 a month so from maybe the end of the 2009 till 2012 or 2013 I was paying directly to Black horse, then I received a letter from debt collector, i contacted Black H company and asked them why Debt collector chasing me they said you should be paying the money to them not US I said why you didn't inform before, I told them since U never informed me to whom I should have made the payment then I will stop the payment fully.

So for the last few years Debt collectors been sending me a letters and some time they even asked me to pay only £500 then I ignored them. last month I received a letter from Mortimer Clarke Solicitors with Monthly Expenditures form, asking for £1527.52.
    I ignored them again and now they send me county court claim form.

By the way on my credit file there is nothing been mentioned about this Black Horse company at all.

I don't know what steps to take Please advise

Thank you in advance.
    Tags: None

Re: Hillesden Securities Ltd T/A DLC County Court Business Centre Claim Form

Hi Skyman - Your other thread is http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...594#post601594 ( just in case you lost it xxx )
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Hi,

Can you please post up a copy of the particulars of the claim after redacting personal information Or
      type the data verbatim.

Is Hillesden mentioned on your credit files, if so what is the default date shown?

When did payment cease completely?

Important: Have you acknowledge service of the claim?

You can do this online using Money Claim Online (MCOL) state that you intend to defend
      the claim in full, but do not enter a defence at this stage.

Next you must make a CCA Request to Hillesden for a copy of the agreement relevant to the claim, there
      is £1 statutory fee for this, use a Postal Order endorsed " FOR Statutory Fee Only ". use the template from
      the forum library, send by signed for post. Hillesden has 14 Working Days to comply.

Then: A request under CPR 31.14 (No Fee) this is for the documents mentioned in the particulars of the claim
      (which is why I have asked to see the claim form (N1) there is a template for this in the forum library.
      This request goes to the solicitor by signed for post.

nem

Comment

Hi,

Thank you for responding to me.

Hillesden never mentioned on my credit files or even the original creditor BLACK Horse LTD.

When did payment cease completely?

I was only paying Black Horse LTD £5 a month started the end of the 2009 until I think around
        2012 or 2013 then I stopped fully, but from 2009 apparently Black Horse did pass my file to debt collectors, and I was keep receiving letters from debt collectors from 2009 until date, but I never responded to the debt collectors at all.

In 2009 I called black Horse LTD and asked them why they passed my file to debt collectors, since I was paying them the money; they informed me that, I have been paying money to Black Horse account not the debt collectors.

They told me that, I need to pay the debt collector, and then I decided to stop completely pay either of them.

Have you acknowledge service of the claim?

Yes I did it today the 17/12/15 online.
        I will send the CCA Request to Hillesden for a copy of the agreement tomorrow the 18/12.

Can you please let me know when do I have to send the a
        CPR request? Is it together with CCA or after?

Once they send me the copy of the agreement what do I need to do next?

Thank you very much for the help.

Comment

Hi Nam, please help

I used the Money Claim Online (MCOL) and I intend to defend
          the claim in full.

I have posted today the CCA Request to Hillesden for a copy of the agreement .

When do I have to send the a CPR request? do I have to wait to get response from Hillesden for a copy of the agreement first?

If they didn't send me the copy of the agreement before the 28 days what do I need to do next?? or o
          nce they send me the copy of the agreement what do I need to do next?

Thank you so much.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X