• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

London Parking Solutions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• London Parking Solutions

Hi All,

I need some advice on the above company please.

I have received three notifications of fines all from the same day on the same industrial site at slightly different times when I was parked.

The fines state that I was parked on a no waiting and no stopping zone at the following times:
    2nd December
    12:07, 12:24, 12:37 resulting in three fines of £60 as long as I pay within the 14 days and then £100 there after.

I did not receive a ticket on my windscreen but after checking can confirm I was on the industrial estate dropping off product to a customer.

I need to reply to them appealing against this but wondered if anyone had any dealings with this company and if they really have the authority to fine me.

I also cannot see why I have three fines surely if any it should be just the one?

I am going to appeal asking them for the following information:

Photographic evidence of alleged parking offence
    Photographic evidence of the notices on site giving full details
    Why I seem to have three fines?

Would really appreciate some advice on this.

Thank you
    Brett
    Tags: None

Re: London Parking Solutions

Can you sanitise them and post up for scrutinty please ?

M1

Comment

Originally posted by mystery1 View Post
      Can you sanitise them and post up for scrutinty please ?

M1
      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3506.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.3 KB
ID:	1168246Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3508.jpg
Size:	74.1 KB
ID:	1168244Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3507.jpg
Size:	70.3 KB
ID:	1168245

Sorry they are the wrong way round and in affect they are same letter but with different times on them
      12:07 12:24 & 12:37
      they are three separate parking charge numbers.

Thank you
      Brett

Comment

There can be no contract mostly for the reasons http://parking-prankster.blogspot.co...ignage-at.html

I'd appeal each one

Dear Sirs,

I, as registered keeper, wish to invoke your appeals procedure. The driver did not see any signs and indeed could not read the vast amounts of information without stopping to read and consider it. The requirements of PoFA schedule 2012 schedule 4 have not been met either.

Please contact the driver.

Yours etc

They will refuse and so will the IAS (secondary appeals service). They'll have a hell of a job to win in a real court though.

M1

Comment

Thank you I will reply to each one but I did today send them a message asking for some information. I will reply with what you have mentioned.
          What if any can I expect as a reply?

Thanks for your help on this

Brett

Comment

What if any can I expect as a reply?
            Feck off, give us your money. Appeal and it's £100.

M1

Comment

So in affect once sent to appeal I should just ignore any further communication or tell them I'll see them in court?

Comment

Nah, once we get IAS appeal codes we'll put more effort in that appeal, to look good if it goes to court

M1

Comment

Ok I'll appeal tonight and let you know what I get back.
                  Ta very much

Comment

Originally posted by Brettb View Post
                    Ok I'll appeal tonight and let you know what I get back.
                    Ta very much
                    Afternoon,

I understand from my wife that I have three more letters awaiting me at home from London Parking Solutions but as yet not seen them.
                    I logged on the their website to see if I had anything written on my charge pages and it just says appeal refused.
                    Can you please explain what I should do next?
                    I understand from one of the clients I was visiting that this company use in affect intimidating letters to get your money and has caused a lot of problems on the estate where they operate.

Thanks a lot
                    Brett

Comment

Can you please explain what I should do next?

Wait for the appeal codes and we'll appeal.

M1

Comment

Ok will they be sent to me as they don't exactly offer much in the way of information. I originally wanted some information from them regarding why I had three fines, location of sign to where I had parked and also what the sign said. To this I have just got back appeal refused.
                        The new set of fines are just duplicates of the original sent last week.

Should I ask for appeal codes?

Thanks

Comment

You shouldn't have to, but yes if they don't/haven't supplied them.

Try not to reveal the drivers identity if you haven't already.

M1

Comment

They already knowis it was me driving and to be honest the pictures do show that clearly anyway.

I will email them for the appeal codes.

Thanks as always
                            B

Comment

Afternoon,

I have as yet not received any appeal codes but have received three letters for the three fines informing me that my appeal was unsuccessful and that I need to pay.
                              It does state that I can appeal to the IAS so I assume that my appeal was just to them in the initial period.
                              I have asked them for information such as location of warning signs, information on those signs and indeed why I have three parking fines and as yet they have not responded.
                              Do I write to the IAS and if so what do I write?
                              Are they really an independent service or am I just wasting my time or its a matter of procedure.

Many thanks for your help so far.

Brett

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X