• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Second Claim in a Month -Lowell/Vanquis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Second Claim in a Month -Lowell/Vanquis

HELP Please!!

Now have a letter from Lowell Solicitor saying they are taking over the case! Still no WS from them and hearing is next week. What do I do?

Comment

Originally posted by Cooldog View Post
      HELP Please!!

Now have a letter from Lowell Solicitor saying they are taking over the case! Still no WS from them and hearing is next week. What do I do?
      Hello Cooldog,

There much of this changing solicitors at present Lowell having ditched Carter seems to be a considerable mucking fuddle all round.

nem

Comment

Is there anything I can do?

Comment

Little really just keep up with the court process and make sure you are up to date and on time.

nem

- - - Updated - - -

Little really just keep up with the court process and make sure you are up to date and on time.

nem

Comment

Thanks - will do

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis45 View Post

nem

- - - Updated - - -

nem
              Hi nem,

For my own information, can the Defendant contact the court to see if a change of solicitor has been ok'd?
              CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
              Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
              gets his brain a-going.
              Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
              The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
                Hi nem,

For my own information, can the Defendant contact the court to see if a change of solicitor has been ok'd?
                Should be a copy of the order attached to Lowell sols letter C, if not certainly Coledog can contact the court.

nem

Comment

STRUCK OUT!!! Letter received today - Claimant failing to comply with Para 1 of the order...

I rang the Court last Thursday and complained and they said that they would have to get a judge to look at it as it did not look like the process had been complied with

Thank you Thank you everyone!

Comment

I understand that Lowell can fight this but will they? They have had months to send documents and reply to letters but have not

Comment

I believe they have 7 days to ask the court not to strike them out - difficult ( if not impossible ) to know if they will accept it and go away or try to carry on. What was part 1 of the order?
                      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

They did not submit a WS or Copies of documents 14 days before the hearing date - I did

Comment

They (the Claimant) did not submit a WS or documents 14 days before the hearing - I did. I am completely hacked off with this and just want it to go away.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                          See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                          X