• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Noddle and Pounds Till Payday Dispute Response

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noddle and Pounds Till Payday Dispute Response

Do people think this an adequate response from Noddle to a dispute in that Pounds till payday registered an account closed on my credit file in 2014 that was closed in 2007

Further to our previous correspondence about case reference number xxxxxx, we can confirm Pounds Till Payday has not supplied a response to the dispute raised on your behalf.

Callcredit is unable to amend an entry without the permission of the organisation responsible for supplying it and as a result, we cannot assist you any further with the dispute. We would advise you to contact Pounds Till Payday directly in order to discuss the matter.

The disputed entry will remain suppressed from your credit report; however, please bear in mind that Pounds Till Payday can remove the suspension at any time.

We trust the information is explanatory
    Tags: None

Re: Noddle and Pounds Till Payday Dispute Response

Originally posted by judgemental View Post
    Do people think this an adequate response from Noddle to a dispute in that Pounds till payday registered an account closed on my credit file in 2014 that was closed in 2007

Further to our previous correspondence about case reference number xxxxxx, we can confirm Pounds Till Payday has not supplied a response to the dispute raised on your behalf.

Callcredit is unable to amend an entry without the permission of the organisation responsible for supplying it and as a result, we cannot assist you any further with the dispute. We would advise you to contact Pounds Till Payday directly in order to discuss the matter.

The disputed entry will remain suppressed from your credit report; however, please bear in mind that Pounds Till Payday can remove the suspension at any time.

We trust the information is explanatory
    It is a statement of the facts in regard to the way CRA's work.
    It is correct that you need to contact PTP in regard to the dates.

nem

Comment

Good luck contacting PTP lol, I think it is adequate for Noddle - there's is not to reason why..... I would take the complaint to the FOS now.
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
        Good luck contacting PTP lol, I think it is adequate for Noddle - there's is not to reason why..... I would take the complaint to the FOS now.
        And/OR the ICO.
        nem

Comment

Now i take it as advised in the letter that any future creditor searching my file will not see the Pounds Till Payday entry in any form what so ever?

The reason i am asking is that i know Pounds Till Payday have done this for spite but any record of a payday on a persons credit file trashes it.

That is my main concern

Comment

Apparently supression means it won't show on your file or be used to calc credit scores until the file is next updated by that lender. ( if it is which is unlikely IMO ) I don't know if it shows up for full credit checks for things like a mortgage etc though.
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

i have just sent Noddle an email to confirm that very point. I will update when i receive a response

Comment

Response received from Noddle:

Thanks for your email and I hope you’re well. I have checked your dispute and can see our data disputes team have contact Pounds Till Payday regarding this account. The account ending xxx has now been suppressed. This is because we have not received a response from the lender within the statutory 28 day time frame. This means the account will not be visible to anyone searching your file with Callcredit.

Just to confirm, the account has been temporarily suppressed, and not removed. The lender can un-suppress the account at any point should they deem it necessary.

I hope this helps, but if you do need anything else please let me know and I’ll be happy to help.

Thanks,

Beth
                The Noddle Team

So confirmation no lender can see that closed Pounds till Payday closed account on my Noddle file if they do a search. Result

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X