• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

How do i deal with Black Horse security over house

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do i deal with Black Horse security over house

the house is being sold and the solicitor has advised that there is a second security over the property for a loan took with Black horse but that loan was transferred to Skye loans Ltd 6 months ago.

The solicitor has asked for the Black Horse account number.

To be very Honest here, Sky Loans are being pretty unreasonable lately in regards to the money they say is still owed, if theres any way that i would be in the driving seat to what i owe then that would suit me very much. So, what would happen if i give the solicitor Black Horse account details and they tell my solicitor that there is no outstanding loan secured over the property and confirm this in writing. Or will this not happen?
    Tags: None

Re: How do i deal with Black Horse security over house

Originally posted by cul8rm8e View Post
    the house is being sold and the solicitor has advised that there is a second security over the property for a loan took with Black horse but that loan was transferred to Skye loans Ltd 6 months ago.

The solicitor has asked for the Black Horse account number.

To be very Honest here, Sky Loans are being pretty unreasonable lately in regards to the money they say is still owed, if theres any way that i would be in the driving seat to what i owe then that would suit me very much. So, what would happen if i give the solicitor Black Horse account details and they tell my solicitor that there is no outstanding loan secured over the property and confirm this in writing. Or will this not happen?
    Hi, do you believe the loan has been paid off?
    You should give the solicitors any account numbers you hold, bu t expecting /attempting
    to cover up the fact that the loan will just not work.

nem

Comment

I know there is £ 600 outstandin but since the transfer from BH its going to be much more, almost £2000 which from what i gather it was an inflated balance owing to them before they transferred to skye loans.

Why would the solicitor say that BH have a security over the property for the outstanding balance when they sold it to skye loans 6 month ago? Why is the security not now in Skye Loans name. Hypothetically if i defaulted skye loans couldnt call it up, or am i wrong and BH can do it on their behalf?
      Last edited by cul8rm8e; 30th November 2015, 16:10:PM.

Comment

If there is a legitimate charge on the property the Solicitor must find it and presume ably pay it from the proceeds or maybe the sale can be stopped,as you are paying them ask them to check if its legimate and payable

Comment

Originally posted by cul8rm8e View Post
          I know there is £ 600 outstandin but since the transfer from BH its going to be much more, almost £2000 which from what i gather it was an inflated balance owing to them before they transferred to skye loans.

Why would the solicitor say that BH have a security over the property for the outstanding balance when they sold it to skye loans 6 month ago? Why is the security not now in Skye Loans name. Hypothetically if i defaulted skye loans couldnt call it up, or am i wrong and BH can do it on their behalf?
          The solicitor is stating what the usual searches made on LR have turned up, it seems that the file has not
          been updated.
          Check the LR your self.
          You have a solicitor working for you whom I presume has all the history to hand, ask for an explanation.
          Other means of getting information:
          A Subject Access Request to BH for all the personal data it holds, there is a £10 statutory fee
          fir this. (template in the forum library)

nem

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X