• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Pre Action Protocol for Debt Claims further consultation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre Action Protocol for Debt Claims further consultation

https://www.gov.uk/government/consul...r-consultation

All paperwork is at the above link.....
    "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
    (quote from David Ogden Stiers)
    Tags: None

Re: Pre Action Protocol for Debt Claims further consultation

Originally posted by leclerc View Post
    https://www.gov.uk/government/consul...r-consultation

All paperwork is at the above link.....
    Will debt purchasers get their own way again?
    watering down the plans again

Comment

Originally posted by joedempsey View Post
      Will debt purchasers get their own way again?
      watering down the plans again
      To be honest with you, this stuff is not even close to anything i even understand which is very vague. However, others on the forum might and hopefully will have an opinion that is more informative on that question that I do
      "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
      (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

I see the mention of requesting documents at the Pre Action stage gives and example of the agreement, will
        this superseed the CCA a request I wonder.
        Given that the assignees of debts don't have the paperwork relevant to the claim to hand when issuing claims
        will they then have to have all the documents they intend to rely on immediately available?

Problems here imo.

nem

Comment

All documents relating to the claim must be available before any action is threatened nothing less should be allowed,.

Comment

Originally posted by wales01man View Post
            All documents relating to the claim must be available before any action is threatened nothing less should be allowed,.
            That should not the sails out of Cabot and co...if it happens and its a big IF

Comment

Ahh thanks Nats
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Basically the CPRC have sat around eating biscotti and ya, ya ing with the weasels from the DCAs, calling them creditors and listening to them whinge about the bother of having to produce the very documents that not only prove the debt is owed by the defendant but that it even exists.
                I refer the honourable members to my ‘rant’ on the linked thread!

An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good'!
                ~ Anonymous

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X