• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

: Met parking services pcn , Gatwick Mc'Donalds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• : Met parking services pcn , Gatwick Mc'Donalds

Hi everyone. I'm a newbie here looking for a bit of advice.

I have been served with a parking fine of £100 from MET Parking Service, this is discounted to £50 if paid within 14 days of the issued : 05/11/2015

I was at Mcdonalds outside Gatwick, I decided to pop in and grab something to eat. I failed to see the signs that say you only have a 60 minutes parking limit. Granted it was there for a while, 71 minutes to be precise according to the letter, so I was 11mins late getting back to my car and leaving. I have no proof that I was in there eating, who keeps a receipt from a Mcdonalds?
    They send me a picture of my car arriving and leaving. I think £100 is really harsh for being 11 minutes over is there anything I can do or do I just have to suck it up and pay?
    Date of incident : 16/10/2015
    pcn issue date : 22/10/2015

thanks in advance.

Matt.
    Tags: None

Re: : Met parking services pcn , Gatwick Mc'Donalds

Dear Sirs,

I, as registered keeper, wish to invoke your appeals process. The driver was a genuine customer and saw no signs. I note your notice to keeper is fundamentally flawed when compared to PoFA 2012 schedule 4 para 9 in several aspects .

Should you reject my appeal please supply a popla code.

Yours etc

Come back if you get a popla code.

M1

Comment

Re: : Met parking services pcn , Gatwick Mc'Donalds

Thank you for fast reply , will come back with popla code.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X