• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

help regarding child benefit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help regarding child benefit

hi folks

its been a while since ive been about ive called by for some advice please.my other half is with nationwide and the only money that gets paid into her account is child benefit.now the people of nationwide have deemed themselves fit to help themselves by way of charges for the next 3 months now she wont see any of it as the amount of charges accumulated has gone berserk she has no overdraft so its a vicious circle.
    for instance she was put on a repayment schedue i.e a temporary overdraft of £140 which the bank where taking £20 every 2 weeks now because of a cock up with the car insurance who took money when they were not supposed to it sent her over the £140 but that got returned as unpaid even though it wasnt due anyway,and to add insult to misery nationwide decided to hit her with another 2 charges totalling £60 sending her even further into debt and now we have have discovered that she is going to be be charged next month for being charged this month if you get my meaning its got ridiculous but ive now discovered that this stay by the oft can be by passed for benefits.
    could someone point me in the right direction please and is it the same as claiming for ordinary charges as in the same process.

thankyou any help would be greatly appreciated

and very nice to see you all

ade

ps if pj sees this cmon you bluebirds lol

Re: help regarding child benefit

Just a quick bit of advice as I cant stop

Get another account opened ASAP and get the benefits paid into that, then as least you receive the benefit money

PKea

Comment

I can only echo PKea's advice defo get a different account even if it is only a Post Oficce swipe card system account............And ring child benefit and ask them to hold any further payments until you do...............the bank will only get it otherwise.............Oh and finally congratulations on baby wiggly..............name and sex please(of the baby):tinysmile_twink_t2:

Comment

thx pkea

im going to have it transferred to my account

thankyou

Comment

thx gobby

name : daniel james
          sex : at moment none for me lol (only joking) gorgeous little boy

Comment

Tis a magical time Wiggly.......Enjoy every minute they grow up way toooooooooo fast for my liking...........Am gonna be a nana in approx 8 weeks and cant wait to have a baby in house agbain...........tis a girl................and her name will be Evie Mae.............Welcome to the world of sh!tty nappies and sleepless nights babe..............xxxx

Comment

awwww thx babe hope all goes well for you there like nappies full of egg yolk at moment lol

Comment

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wiggly ffs toooooooooooo much info mate.........pmsl

Comment

Originally posted by wigglywoo View Post
                  thx gobby

name : daniel james
                  sex : at moment none for me lol (only joking) gorgeous little boy

CONGRATULATIONS SWEETY!!!!! thanks for lettin me know....not lol All the best to you, mrs wiggles and Jack...and a kiss for the new un xXx

btw....you'd better be supporting us reds this aft lol

PJ xXx

Comment

thx pj sweetie

i was only joking about the tykes sorry they lost lol

anyway dux nice to see you again dux
                    xxxxxxx

Comment

so is the way to go about it basically the same as normal claims for charges if so i think we are gonna pursue it further if it is actually overseen by the stays

Comment

The account they took charges out of was it solely benefits going in ?

If so you can do something to get around the stays. If not it same old same old procedure.

And yes def get CB into another account.
                        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

thx ame for your reply duck

and yes it is just cb going into it nothing else

thankyou

Comment

rightio in that case you claim under inalienability as opposed to penalty charges. nothing to do with test case.
                            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                            Working...
                            X