• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

DWP / Pension credit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DWP / Pension credit

I have an issue with the DWP / pension credit. The information they have on my file has a number of false statements that are being used against me. I have been to appeal to no avail - been to the MP (1st MP retired before it was sorted), 2nd MP has to start again and it is dragging on. Would a Commercial Lien work, and how would I follow it up after it has been notarised? I can't find any information as to whether a Commercial Lien has ever worked. Or is there any other recourse in law?

Thanks
    Tags: None

Re: DWP / Pension credit

Originally posted by joebloggs7 View Post
    I have an issue with the DWP / pension credit. The information they have on my file has a number of false statements that are being used against me. I have been to appeal to no avail - been to the MP (1st MP retired before it was sorted), 2nd MP has to start again and it is dragging on. Would a Commercial Lien work, and how would I follow it up after it has been notarised? I can't find any information as to whether a Commercial Lien has ever worked. Or is there any other recourse in law?

Thanks
    Good morning,

We would need more information to advise fully on this.
    Is this overpayment?
    What false statements are being made?

nem

Comment

Hi nem
      Just one item of many - they took me to court for fraud a few years ago, I was found not guilty by 3 magistrates, have a letter from my solicitor stating these facts. The DWP are saying this didn't happen & they dropped all charges before it went to court, and they are still using the "fraud case" against me in any decisions they make.
      Their appeals process also quotes "fraud case" & refused to rule in my favour because of it.
      Have spoken to my MP, they have told her the same story, and I seem to be getting nowhere slowly. They have lied in writing to me and my MP about this and various other things.
      I thought I would serve a commercial lien on the one DWP employee who seems to be writing all these erroneous things.
      Any help appreciated.

Comment

Hi nem
        Just one item of many - they took me to court for fraud a few years ago, I was found not guilty by 3 magistrates, have a letter from my solicitor stating these facts. The DWP are saying this didn't happen & they dropped all charges before it went to court, and they are still using the "fraud case" against me in any decisions they make.
        Their appeals process also quotes "fraud case" & refused to rule in my favour because of it.
        Have spoken to my MP, they have told her the same story, and I seem to be getting nowhere slowly. They have lied in writing to me and my MP about this and various other things.
        I thought I would serve a commercial lien on the one DWP employee who seems to be writing all these erroneous things.
        Any help appreciated.

Comment

Could you please explain what you mean by a "commercial lien"?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X