• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.
  • If you need direct help with your employment issue you can contact us at admin@legalbeaglesgroup.com for further assistance. This will give you access to “off-forum” support on a one-to- one basis from an experienced employment law expert for which we would welcome that you make a donation to help towards their time spent assisting on your matter. You can do this by clicking on the donate button in the box below.

update....appeal silence and cctv questions.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• update....appeal silence and cctv questions.

So it's now been almost 2 weeks since my appeal hearing and not a single word from the company. Acas said it's very unusual behaviour and if no word by Friday I'm to write to them. Is it normal for it to take this long? My rep who's been with the company 20 years said this is a first for her. Most decisions are made on the day or the employee is notified within a couple of days by post. What with my 2 month wait for the appeal I'm quickly running out of time to go to a tribunal. Acas have said they are now at the point of getting involved and trying to come to an agreement with the company. Early consiliation. What are your thoughts?

Looking further into who viewed the cctv of me I have a few questions. I know security and the managers involved can view the footage but there was a normal colleague in the room who saw it. When I asked why she was there I was told it's because they got her to look up my transaction that day. Is this allowed? Am I right in thinking she should have signed a data protection form which protects my personal information and confidentiality?

I accused the company of disability discrimination yet not once during the appeal hearing was I asked why I had made this accusation or was discrimination or my disability spoken about. Shouldn't this have been spoken about in great detail due to it being the basis of my appeal?

This has been going on far to long now and I've been concerned about my physical and mental health. I don't believe the company is so incompetent that it keeps making mistakes. I believe they know I have a very good case and taking it to a tribunal could damage their reputation. That's why everything is taking so long.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
X