• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

**DISCONTINUED** excel parking services parking fine....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: excel parking services parking fine....

..............against the same firm.

If it were me, I'd bring copies of the widely-published articles, all on the internet, to court.

Just in case the Judge is the only person in the country who might have missed it.

It is said that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over & over & expecting different results.

Hello, private parking companies!
    CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
    Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
    gets his brain a-going.
    Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
    The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Thank you ..that is what I intend to do..

Comment

I usually say yes to mediation. It doesn't usually work and many others say no, but i prefer to look reasonable even though mediation rarely works.

M1

Comment

Hi

It looks like they are taking me to the local county court as I have had a letter from the court saying that it is listed for 2pm on Tuesday 19th September 2017..

I am quite looking forward to it however I have had a letter from BW Legal this morning saying that they would now accept £166 instead of £266..???

Seems a strange way to throw this in so near to the court date...?

Cheers

Comment

Daz Appeal transcript.pdf

A newer tactic but since the above transcript is now public and you've been consistently firm that you were not driving and they know they have not complied with pofa some people paying something is better than nothing.

Make sure you file the witness statement and any evidence needed by the due date on the form.

M1

Comment

Hi
              Just thought I would let the forum know that I have had a letter from their solicitors containing a notice of discontinuance.
              Well a small victory for the people who are bullied and harassed by these halfwits
              I was hoping to get to court so I could maybe claim costs for all they have put me through over the past two years but I suppose I should be happy with the result.
              Many thanks to everyone on this site that has given advice it was much appreciated
              Best Wishes to you all..

Comment

Nice one!

I'll give [MENTION=5354]mystery1[/MENTION] @ [MENTION=49370]Kati[/MENTION] a nudge
                CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                gets his brain a-going.
                Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Originally posted by 06868bev View Post
                  Hi
                  Just thought I would let the forum know that I have had a letter from their solicitors containing a notice of discontinuance.
                  Well a small victory for the people who are bullied and harassed by these halfwits
                  I was hoping to get to court so I could maybe claim costs for all they have put me through over the past two years but I suppose I should be happy with the result.
                  Many thanks to everyone on this site that has given advice it was much appreciated
                  Best Wishes to you all..
                  Was the case discotninued after you had filed your witness statement ?
                  #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X