• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

'Robin Hood' money adviser jailed for 14 mths

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Robin Hood' money adviser jailed for 14 mths

A financial advisor with a guilty conscience??

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/south_east/7325354.stm

soz, I've put this in the wrong place haven't I !! ooops
    Last edited by ByTheWay; 1st April 2008, 21:52:PM.
    You can't scare me, I have children.

Re: 'Robin Hood' money adviser jailed for 14 mths

bless him. I know what he did was wrong, but he ****ed up and tried to make it up to the guy with luekemia out of his own pocket. the rest was a snowball trying to cover up what he'd done and stealing basically, so I think the sentencing is pretty fair.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I just can't make up my mind whether to feel sorry for him or not lol. He was just trying to get himself out of his own mess, which I suppose, if he'd been doing his job properly in the first place, wouldn't have happened.

Comment

He stole from customers and the bank. If he had stolen from you and given it to someone with leaukemia would the beneficiary of crime have any bearing as to the crime committed against you?
        I have no sympathy for a thief and a dishonest man.

Comment

I know what you're saying Nattie and agree with it....but I'm just one of those people who try to see the better side of others and normally get myself into trouble for it lol. Everyone makes mistakes and does something really stupid at some point, but everyone deserves a second chance. Though in this guys case, he blew his second chance by doing it again! Idiot!:rolleyes:

Comment

Yep agree with btw totally.
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X