• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Other people injured on your property

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Other people injured on your property

Originally posted by des8 View Post
    But if the skateboarder is only 9 years old, hope you have comprehensive insurance!!!!!!!!!!!
    But then that would be Civil (Private law) and not Criminal (public law):tinysmile_twink_t2:

How can you use Tort against a 9 year old??

Comment

Originally posted by judgemental24 View Post
      But then that would be Civil (Private law) and not Criminal (public law):tinysmile_twink_t2:

How can you use Tort against a 9 year old??
      Sorry, but you've lost me.
      My point was that if your vehicle is damaged by a child, whilst you can sue them for negligence, if they have no assets you would have to wait until
      they were 16 and working before you could enforce the judgement (if successful).
      It would be better to have comprehensive insurance and make a claim against your insurance.
      However it was all a bit tongue in cheek and not meant to spark a debate.

Comment

Sorry des8

I am doing a paper at this monent on private and public law

I could not resist:tinysmile_kiss_t4:

tongue in cheek

Not often i crack a joke

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X