• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Form E Questions please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form E Questions please

Hi

Can someone please help me with section 4 and section 3 on Form E.

On Section 4.2 where it asks "Brief details of the standard of living enjoyed by you and your spouse/civil partner during the
    marriage/civil partnership."

I was planning to include the following:
    • During the marriage I had the benefit of living in a spacious jointly owned (by myself and ex-wife) house that has a 25ft through lounge and a dining area, modern fitted kitchen, downstairs WC and conservatory. I had enough privacy, space and comfort in the house since it has three bedrooms, a bathroom and a seperate WC. It also has a large garage where I was able to store my personal possessions and able to use the additional room located in the garden to relax.
    • The house has a very large garden with views to Golfcourse with directly access to the Golf course. I was able to able to host guests for dinner and barbeques in our large garden as well enabling the guests to stay in our house. I also had the option of parking cars on its several parking areas outside the house.
    • Since I commute to work by underground and national rail it was a convenient for me to access both National rail and the underground train within a distince of minute walk from the property. I had the convenience of working from home on occassion and was able to use one of our spare bedrooms as home office.
    • The convenience of using the toilet both upstairs meaning I could use both of them depending on where I was in the house.
    • There was a plenty of storage space in the kitchen to keep kitchen items and move around freely when cooking. I had access to any section of the kitchen unlike in the houseshare that I am currently in and was able to use as much space I like to store food and other kitchen items.
    • When the house was bought it was seen as an investment opportunity and commited to paying significant sums initially and on a regular basis by means of mortage and other contributions. I was able to enjoy the increase in value of house price signficantly, which still continues to rise today.

On section 3.1 where it asks about income needs:
    • I need to buy a similar type of property which I lived before and during our marriage in a location such as XXXX. A property around a similar size costs 3 bed costs XXX or slighly smaller 2 bed costs close to XXXX. Since my equity is tied to the current property that my ex-wife and I own together I need to receive my share of the equity in order to buy a new house.

Then 3.1.1 lists all the various expenses including deposits required for a new house and other montly expense.

Does this sound ok please?

Thank you.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X