• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Add as defendants or sue separately? Please advise!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add as defendants or sue separately? Please advise!

Hi Guys! Please, I do no need some help as regards any applicable CPRs and how to go about the following situation:

I have a discrimination and victimisation claim against a public authority (PA1). While this is ongoing, the main 'problematic' employee at PA1 colludes (or not) with another employee at PA2 to put false information on my records. PA1 employee has severally recorded false and misleading information on my records prior to claim as I suspected and later confirmed from SAR made. As a result of this, I have been, continue to be, and will in future be subjected to one or more detriments unless the false and misleading information is rectified.

How do I go about taking PA2 on for victimisation only( in relation to the collusion to victimise with PA1)? Do I join them to the current claim or start separate proceedings? Is it better to wait to finish with PA1 before starting PA2's claim? Would sending PA2 a letter before action allow them to rectify before I can bring a claim? Would I still be able to bring a claim even if PA2 rectified the deliberately recorded false information?

Many thanks in advance.
    Last edited by nonymouse; 9th October 2015, 16:18:PM. Reason: some sentences restructured
    Oh please, do rub some Law off on me!
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X