• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Parking ticket at train station appealed it and rejected should i appeal again or pay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking ticket at train station appealed it and rejected should i appeal again or pay

Hello everyone am new here

but i pre payed to park in rail station car park but mistakenly put the times in wrong 10 to 10 but put pm first then am not morning to night so went and when came back found parking ticket on car tho you can only stay in car park for 1 day anyway, plus i did pay the £5.50 all ready so they didn't loss out on any money but now demanding £60.

Basically paid for parking all day but because didn't put time in right they fined me which doesn't seem right since i had paid for all day.

all ready appealed it and it was rejected now they sent a popla form

should i pay the fine or appeal it again?
    Last edited by d_x3; 1st October 2015, 23:12:PM.
    Tags: None

Re: Parking ticket at train station appealed it and rejected should i appeal again or

I'd appeal to popla with the correct arguments.

Can you scan up the tickets, your appeal etc (without personal info on it)

M1

Comment

Re: Parking ticket at train station appealed it and rejected should i appeal again or

Hello thanks for your reply

got letter from MET

saying they reject appeal because there terms and conditions

Apparently MET live on another planet because on there website you got no choice but to pay to park for 1 day which is 24 hours there no other options

but for some unknown reason you got to put in a time you going to park there and when you leave admittingly i put in the wrong time but 1 day is 1 day you cant change the definition of a day just for parking.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X