• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Left property now LL is playing up. Help please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Left property now LL is playing up. Help please

@stunner1901 your LL acted terrible over your notice, and, would have struggled to claim against your deposit with proof of specific damage or excessive wear, but, its hard to do a lot when you have left the property, unless you was maticulas about recording details. I would just be carfull that they dont leave you with a bad reference

That you withheld you last months due to that concern and the LLS actions over the notice, and they should take the deposit as full and final settlement of your tenancy, ( leaves you about £ 250 ish better of, and no marks against your name[/QUOTE]

Sorry for for delay in responding but to update

LL sees no wrong in what he done the deposit is safe in the HSBC!! Missing the point entirely

we have signed an agreement terminating the tenancy by mutual consent with the property after inspection being found in a satisfactory condition and with a clause that no further action will be taken by either party

He still tried to "blackmail" me with threats over reference but I have option to take to court over deposit if anything get said

However, does this statement " property after inspection being found in a satisfactory condition" cover any retrospective claims being made as LL has since been in touch re 2 minor issues. I have told him that he signed to say all good sorry so jog on!!

regards and thanks for all advice

stunner

Comment

Re: Left property now LL is playing up. Help please

hi

we have signed an agreement terminating the tenancy by mutual consent with the property after inspection being found in a satisfactory condition and with a clause that no further action will be taken by either party
      Good news all round,

However, does this statement " property after inspection being found in a satisfactory condition" cover any retrospective claims being made as LL has since been in touch re 2 minor issues. I have told him that he signed to say all good sorry so jog on!!
      more or less yes, unless you had done something hidden ( damage strucural parts like services or a roof, or left rotting food in a hide ), then the LL signs away his right of using any terms from the tenancy to take any action against you.

no gas certificates in 3 years
      This is possibly the most stupid thing any landlord can do,,,
      crazy council ( as in local council,NELC ) as a member of the public, i don't get mad, i get even

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X