• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Bryan Carter - Lowell - Vanquis Debt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bryan Carter - Lowell - Vanquis Debt

Originally posted by spenni331 View Post
    Ok received the N180 form yesterday and notice of proposed allocation to small claims track.

Any advice on how to complete the form would be most appreciated

Cheers
    Good morning Richard,

Complete the form.
    Yes to Small Claims Track.
    Yes to mediation.
    No to challenge jurisdiction.
    All to progressing as expected.

nem

Comment

Thanks nem, do i need to send a copy to bryan carter as well?

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis45 View Post
        Good morning Richard,

Complete the form.
        Yes to Small Claims Track.
        Yes to mediation.
        No to challenge jurisdiction.
        All to progressing as expected.

nem
        Morning,
        1 Court, 1 Carter and of course 1 for you.

nem

Comment

Ok have posted off today, one to BCS and one to NCC.

Will i be contacted by the mediators, what should my response be?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by spenni331 View Post
            Ok have posted off today, one to BCS and one to NCC.

Will i be contacted by the mediators, what should my response be?

Thanks
            Good morning,

The HMCTS Small Claims Mediation Service will contact you by phone to arrange a telephone appointment,
            if you have answered all 4 questions posed.

Important! If the claimant has failed to produce or you don't have copies of documents relating to
            the debt mediation cannot take place.
            If mediation is to go forward the mediator will fully explain the process.

nem

Comment

Hi Nem/Flaming Parrot.

Recieve the following via e-mail.

Small Claims Telephone Mediation Service
              Tel: 01604 795511 - Email: scmreferrals@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk

The above parties have all filed a Directions Questionnaire (N180) and have all requested mediation.

Appointment Time & Date

A one hour telephone mediation appointment has been provisionally booked for xxx. Mediation appointments are limited and can only be re-arranged under exceptional circumstances.

If you want a 3rd party to mediate on your behalf, please contact the Mediation Team in order to authorise their involvement and forward this email to them.

You will be telephoned within 8 days of this email and asked if you can agree to the terms set out below. Please note that the Mediation Team will call from a withheld number. Once ALL parties have been spoken to, you will receive an email confirming the start time of your appointment. If we are unable to contact you by phone, your appointment will be cancelled and your case will be transferred to a local court for a hearing. (If you want to be contacted on a different number to the one you stated on your Directions Questionnaire, please contact the Mediation Team to provide the relevant number)

Mediation Requirements

Please read the following statements:

SHOULD I GO

Yes
              No
              I can confirm that I am willing to compromise on this matter
              X
              I can confirm that there has been no police involvement in this matter at any time
              X
              I can confirm that I have enough information about the claim to allow me to enter into negotiations and that I do not require any further evidence from the other party before the appointment

X
              I can confirm that I can mediate on the date stated above.
              (Mediation appointments are limited and can only be re-arranged under exceptional circumstances).
              X

is that correct?

Kind regards

Comment

Hi gents,

Just an update in this.

Was given a court date in feb, and on Friday received a letter through the post from Bryan Carter with a notice of discontinuance.

Thanks for all your help, and I hope this encourages more people to fight back against these low life cretins.

Cheers

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                X