• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Notice of intent of warrant of control

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Notice of intent of warrant of control

Would a copy of my Mat B1 be sufficient?

Comment

Originally posted by Confused84 View Post
      Would a copy of my Mat B1 be sufficient?
      Should do as it will show the estimated date of confinement and as final trimester is likely you are vulnerable, although the bailiff may beg to differ, but if he called, you were shocked and commenced to give birth at the door or collapsed and yourself or the baby came to harm as a result he would be in the doo doo probably.

Comment

I contacted the national debt helpline today who had advised me to send in the form for suspension of the warrant and offer a monthly payment as part of this.

The gentleman I spoke to was very helpful, and said that there is also another 7 days from the 28th ( which is when the warrant needed to be paid ) before an enforcement can take place. So I'm hoping that by getting this form in along with the fee that this will stop anyone knocking on my door! Id be totally devastated if they did!
        I can't quote properly due to site issues but basically they've given you the right advice, you'd use the N245 to apply to suspend the warrant and also fill in your financial details and estimate a monthly instalment offer to pay into your CCJ.

When doing your financial details make sure you don't leave yourself short and bear in mind a newborn baby will grow and cost much more than an unborn baby, you'll have other expenses you haven't got now but you should still allow for them in your expenditure. Some people pay as little as £1/month into their CCJs is that all they can afford, don't forget everything you'll need to buy for the baby on a regular basis such as nappies and clothes (they do grow fast).

They are also right about the 7 days as I posted above, they should give you 7 clear days before any bailiff visit, once the warrant has been issued.

There's a £50 fee payable for the N245, see if you qualify for fee remission: http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.u...ex160a-eng.pdf :thumb:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X