• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Internet Media Experts - staffbenefits.co.uk - NHS Intranet Advertising

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Internet Media Experts - staffbenefits.co.uk - NHS Intranet Advertising

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
    He's resigned, it's currently Directorless - could be a companies house updating delay.... looks like the strike off action has been temp suspended which could mean a creditor has raised an objection, or could mean accounts have been filed.
    I’m a bit confused... sounds like someone is in to him. He’s not replied to any email correspondence for weeks now. Since I reported him to the police.

Comment

Probably not that keen on talking to you Mother.

Just to check anyone that did pay for a service by credit card and not receive that service and asked Mr Martin for a refund but ignored/refused etc - have you approached your card company for a refund under section 75 ? ( not sure that it would be successful if you used a company card but if a sole trader or personal account it should be covered ) - or if debit card asked for a chargeback ?
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Probably not that keen on talking to you Mother.

Just to check anyone that did pay for a service by credit card and not receive that service and asked Mr Martin for a refund but ignored/refused etc - have you approached your card company for a refund under section 75 ? ( not sure that it would be successful if you used a company card but if a sole trader or personal account it should be covered ) - or if debit card asked for a chargeback ?
        What if a bank transfer was done? Presume no use...

Comment

Sadly not.
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Does that mean we stand a chance of winning a small claims court action for payment of the original contract???

Comment

Originally posted by Paddyandrosie View Post
              Does that mean we stand a chance of winning a small claims court action for payment of the original contract???
              I second that question...

Comment

Originally posted by Paddyandrosie View Post
                Making a section 75 claim if you paid by credit card would be easier than making a court claim in terms of proving you were mis-sold as the bar is lower. The problem with B2B contracts is that you have far less statutory protection than in consumer contracts. That's not to say it would be impossible by any means, it's just being able to prove that, for instance, you were sold advertising that would directly appear on NHS intranets and not via a link to staffbenefits.

Does anyone have anything in writing from IME that states the ads would appear on the intranets?

Comment

Originally posted by Mother View Post
                  Who is director now???

Companies Act 2006

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2006/46/part/10
                  154Companies required to have directors

(1)A private company must have at least one director.
                  so we shall see.
                  #staysafestayhome

Comment

Hello again all! Sorry for the radio silence, however much I've love to spend all of my time dealing with this farce of a 'company,' things have been busy with the business recently.

I'm hopefully going to be sitting down with a solicitor over the next week to review everything and work out the best route forward.

Are there any other users on here who would be comfortable sharing their StaffBenefits login credentials with me privately so I can gather the last few bits of information I'd like?

I would also like to ask - have any of you / do any of you receive the weekly e-mails from Staff Benefits?

Have you all any other advice or things I should look into before my meeting with a solicitor, or anything I should particularly bring up or mention during the meeting?

Comment

Originally posted by StaffBenefitsLOL View Post
                      Hello again all! Sorry for the radio silence, however much I've love to spend all of my time dealing with this farce of a 'company,' things have been busy with the business recently.

I'm hopefully going to be sitting down with a solicitor over the next week to review everything and work out the best route forward.

Are there any other users on here who would be comfortable sharing their StaffBenefits login credentials with me privately so I can gather the last few bits of information I'd like?

I would also like to ask - have any of you / do any of you receive the weekly e-mails from Staff Benefits?

Have you all any other advice or things I should look into before my meeting with a solicitor, or anything I should particularly bring up or mention during the meeting?
                      I receive emails every Friday morning with ‘this weeks offers’

Comment

I assume they're always the same?

Additionally, after having the Standing Order removed, I have received a request to pay part 2 of 3 of our payment plan.

After a search, the VAT number on the invoice seems valid and tied to the current "Online Marketing Services Ltd" account.

Comment

More changes https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09820194
                          The Advertising Business - changed name from IME TO TAB 10th Nov, same date Lee has resigned as Director and stopped compulsory strike off.

10 Nov 2017 Termination of appointment of Lee Martin as a director on 10 November 2017 View PDF
                          10 Nov 2017 Resolutions
                          • Change of name by resolution

• Change company name resolution on 2017-11-10
                          View PDF
                          10 Nov 2017 Compulsory strike-off action has been suspended View PDF
                          On ' The Advertising Business' nee ' Internet Marketing Experts ' He's put Claire in as Director -

27 Nov 2017 Appointment of Mrs Claire Louise Martin as a director on 10 November 2017 View PDF ( Appointment of Mrs Claire Louise Martin as a director on 10 November 2017 - link opens in a new window ) (2 pages)
                          #staysafestayhome

Comment

Hi all - have a meeting booked with a solicitor for Tuesday. Am waiting on more information through from several NHS Trusts also.

As mentioned, they sent me a 7-day termed invoiced for the 2nd of the 3 deposit payments a short while ago - what can I expect when that deadline ultimately passes without payment? They're not getting another penny out of me.

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by StaffBenefitsLOL View Post
                              Hi all - have a meeting booked with a solicitor for Tuesday. Am waiting on more information through from several NHS Trusts also.

As mentioned, they sent me a 7-day termed invoiced for the 2nd of the 3 deposit payments a short while ago - what can I expect when that deadline ultimately passes without payment? They're not getting another penny out of me.

Cheers!
                              other people just get threatening letters. My next £2000 payment due mid January..

Comment

Any knowledge of them ever trying to take it further than threatening letters? I'd love the opportunity to meet them in court.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X