• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Virgin and mobile bill please help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virgin and mobile bill please help

I have completely accidentally ran up a large bill on my mobile phone of Ł160 by not clearing the line . I am willing to pay the the money despite the inadvertent nature of the usage. Virgin collections and customer service (Not) are not willing to let me keep the line on and pay monthly they want all the money on the 3rd of September . This will be more I afford and over half my total monthly income. I tried to raise a complaint but was told that this had to be done in writing unfortunately the website is not letting me log in so I can't do it this way . Neither department will let me escalate the matter i simply get the answer that the system works that way and nothing can be done .
    Tags: None

Re: Virgin and mobile bill please help

Bump

Comment

I would send an email to Tom Mockridge, CEO, Virgin Media UK: tom.mockridge@virgin media. co.uk. It is unlikely that he will respond personally but the executive team should get in touch.

Failing that, I would write to their parent company Liberty Global in the US.

Comment

What do you mean by not clearing the line? Can you please give more details?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X