• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

*** DISCONTINUED *** Catalogue debt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Catalogue debt

Any more new's regarding your catalogue debt?

Comment

Originally posted by sloane82 View Post
      Any more new's regarding your catalogue debt?
      Nothing yet. If nothing received by Next week then 28 days are up I believe so will phone the court and ask for status. Fingers crossed. Will let you know as soon as I hear something.

Comment

allow a couple extra days then ring court as they are slow to record data

Comment

I checked the letter from the courts and it was dated 14/02 so i guess i can call the court on the 17/03 then?

Comment

Latest news....
            Today I have received a Notice of propose allocation to small claims track from the court saying Lowell have defended and that the claim appears to be suitable for allocation to a small claims track and I also have a small claims directions questionare asking me to fill in if i believe this claim is not suitable for small claims track and must do by 27/03. They have also send a copy of the agreement without a signature, nor date nor a box ticked? They want mediation. any advice on this? @Diana M @MIKE770 @nemesis45 @sloane82

Comment

Hi nafta

Could you post up copies of the documentation that you have received?
              (Redact personal info).
              CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
              Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
              gets his brain a-going.
              Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
              The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
                Hi nafta

(Redact personal info).
                sure I will do it as soon as I get home tonite. Thank you for getting back to me.

Comment

Hi nafta

(Redact personal info).
                  [MENTION=5553]charitynjw[/MENTION] here are the images of the paperwork I received yesterday
                  Attached Files

Comment

a couple more
                    Attached Files

Comment

Scan #'s 3 & 4 seem to be the same document?
                      CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                      Phelps, C. C.

Comment

Scan #'s 3 & 4 seem to be the same document?
                        sorry yes, scan 5 is the second page to the credit agreement

Comment

Just to clarify, this is reference the (year) 2000 agreement?
                          CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                          Phelps, C. C.

Comment

Just to clarify, this is reference the (year) 2000 agreement?
                            yes I opened this account in 2000. I can also tell you I have never received the letters dated February 2016

Comment

I can't be absolutely certain, but I'd probably bet my shirt that the T&C's are not circa 2000; I'd guess much later.
                              Was the document sent in response to the CPR request, or in response to the CCA request?
                              CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                              Phelps, C. C.

Comment

I can't be absolutely certain, but I'd probably bet my shirt that the T&C's are not circa 2000; I'd guess much later.
                                Was the document sent in response to the CPR request, or in response to the CCA request?
                                I originally ask Lowell for a CCA and their solicitors for the CPR. but none replied so I summited defence. This documents have been posted to me by Lowell only two days before 28 day were up. Hope this makes sense?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X